Click here if you forgot your password.

Guild makeover !

Guild makeover !
Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
198 messages
Guild makeover !
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53

For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

61/198
yk-lyss - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 06:49

If I understand correctly, level has nothing to do with this new ranking system. You gain guild points by being active in the game as a whole (generally players who have more active in the game would be of a higher level but that is not the point). Pfulls do not add to your guild total I assume off of what DerMagus said in post 38 (haven't tried leveling a card yet). Like I said before, the group of better players will be on top, nationality does not matter.

I believe I have found how to organize guilds, which is a little buggy since the guild points are changing so often with the new system being introduced. If you click any of the headers on the 'guilds' page it should organize the list by the header of your choice (guild points level, activity, elo, etc.)
62/198
Raziark - Titan English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 06:57

YEAH HELLY!! lol thats true!!
tell em!!
63/198
Hellmaker - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 07:10

I also feel the new system bonus will be effecting card prices. I do believe one of the bonuses is less taxes on card sales. Well you know that means. Less taxes = higher card prices. And what guilds do you think well be benefiting the most from this bonus??? The same ones who control the market.
64/198
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 07:29

You don't need to be known to be a good player or a good guild, the only reason I can see why you'd want to be on the front page is for fame, there isn't another reason, if you wanted to get promoted there is a guild thread, the ''only'' thing the front page offers is ''fame'' so to say.

Also I can't see how the ''French'' are going to dominate the top rankings because Pfulls with reserve exp don't give activity points apparently. The only thing the top guilds did (before) was Pfull with reserve exp and 2-3 games of DM to refill it, plus, can you imagine any top guilds grinding DM or ELO? Have you seen there scores? It's not going to happen.

As for the question, what is the best guild in my country?

1, Does it matter what country the guild I class as the best is?
2. How do you say what's best? ELO score? Survivor? Level?
3. What if I said this system is there to show the most active guild and not the best?

Also, Urban-Rivals staff - Nerf Emeth.
65/198
thegoldenorc - Senior - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 08:46

It would be a great to see the country leaderboards return.

There seems to be a bug with applicants getting stuck to the top of the guild (Still listed as an applicant) even after they have been accepted in.
66/198
Baco_man - Master English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 08:49

Im lookign for a guild, if someone would be as so kind as to sugest one
67/198
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 09:09

Another job well done, admins of UR
for those who wants a tab for sorting the guilds by country, or even ELO,
I'm sure they're working on it and making some improvements in the guild tab

and i hope they include GUILD WARS
everyone is waiting for it
68/198
sporty1 - Titan - Legend slayers English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 09:43

So basically what UR is trying to do is force everyone into guilts,well i gave it a try and did not like it,you can have all your little bonuses,if i will be the last player without a guilt then so be it.
69/198
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 09:52

Country property for guilds and elo score in members list will be back.
70/198
Samurai Evo - Legend - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 11:00

The new bonus seems to be making guilds bigger, no so much a good idea coz people will get lost in big guilds, i think guild system need to be changed but i think it should of been done different

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals