For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
I really like this new update but i have some questions.
1) Is the guild master just the same as making someone the guild founder on the old guild system.
2) How do you accept new players because there is a member waiting to be added at the top of the guild list and I can't accept them (or is this a bug).
3) Is there still an option to auto kick anyone who hasn't played a match in the last month, if so where is it, if not can you add it back.
4) In the guild description we have some links e.g UM_AaaBattery but there not working on mine is that just because I’m looking at the founder version (p.s I’m not on the editing version before anyone asks ).
5) Is it possible to allow us to get pms again when someone asks to join because currently we need to check the guild list to know someone wants to. (i also used them so that i could add everyone who joined as a friend easily).
6) Finally (at the moment) when the country Leader board comes back could you allow us to select the country or make it the same country as the founder because the way it used to be caused some problems.
Shameless plug: If your looking for a guild and are level 30+ join urban madness (id:265244)
1) Guild Master and Guild Founder are one and the same thing, at least for now.
2) Just click on him to bring the contextual popup menu, and select "accept" (assuming you're an admin of your guild).
3) No, and it's not likely to come back : inactive players don't hurt your guild as much as they did before, and we don't want to put un-needed pressure on people going on holidays or taking a break from the game. They will stack up at the bottom of your members list anyway, and you still have the option to sort that list by last connexion and clean it up yourself. As long as you don't have hundreds of them, it shouldn't be too much of a pain.
4) This should be fixed very soon.
5) This should already be fixed.
6) The country flag is coming back in a future update.
@Trippie: Yes, the current max level is 28 : you stop leveling once you've got all the available bonuses.
Bigger guilds will have more initial appeal. But a small, close guilds of friends and like-minded ones will eventually "get there" - and does it not feel all the more satisfying to manage it all without "strangers"?
Also, 36k max per week for the guild
1.2k max per player per week...
=> a really active guild has it all done by 30 players.
MAYBE one should alter it to max 1.2k per player and week OR (36000/(number of players in guild)) per that week, i.e. 6 players in a guild? Can get 6k activity each/week; 10? 3.6k each etc... That would ask for more activity by the players in small guilds but at the same time not slow them down in unlocking everything. That looks fair enough to me.
The question here is if that is wanted by UR staff.
Adding to the "what gives guild activity points":
Win - 12
Loss - 3
Draw - 6
Missions - # of mission points
I can't add points to any of the guild bonuses.
Also when you go to a guild page it lists the admins at the top in a scrolling box but it dosn't start on the founder. Im not sure if this is a small bug or if its ment to happen (or if its just me) but i would expect the founder to go at the start of the list.