Click here if you forgot your password.

Guild makeover !

Guild makeover !
Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
197 messages
Guild makeover !
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53

For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

71/197
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 11:11

Is there any limit the guild level can reach?
72/197
Dr Orpheus - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 11:30

There is only one thing that we need to know for this guild update to truly work as intended.
How can guilds loose levels? Will there be a certain amount of guild activity a guild will have to achieve in a week or else it will loose a level?
73/197
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 11:48

I really like this new update but i have some questions.

1) Is the guild master just the same as making someone the guild founder on the old guild system.

2) How do you accept new players because there is a member waiting to be added at the top of the guild list and I can't accept them (or is this a bug).

3) Is there still an option to auto kick anyone who hasn't played a match in the last month, if so where is it, if not can you add it back.

4) In the guild description we have some links e.g UM_AaaBattery but there not working on mine is that just because I’m looking at the founder version (p.s I’m not on the editing version before anyone asks ).

5) Is it possible to allow us to get pms again when someone asks to join because currently we need to check the guild list to know someone wants to. (i also used them so that i could add everyone who joined as a friend easily).

6) Finally (at the moment) when the country Leader board comes back could you allow us to select the country or make it the same country as the founder because the way it used to be caused some problems.

Shameless plug: If your looking for a guild and are level 30+ join urban madness (id:265244)
74/197
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 12:01

I also can't seem to be able to add points to out bonuses. please can someone post how you do it so i know if its a bug or myself being very tired.
75/197
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 12:04

Sorry about all these posts but i keep thinking of new things.

Would it also be possilbe to have sort options of the guild player list so we can sort the players list by things like level or ELO score if we ant to.
76/197
junkie69 - Imperator - the shockwaves English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 13:27

I left my guild, tried to apply for another one, now its tells me im applying for my old guild.....anyway i can un-apply? help please!!
77/197
Teuskou - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 13:34

@UM_AaaBattery

1) Guild Master and Guild Founder are one and the same thing, at least for now.

2) Just click on him to bring the contextual popup menu, and select "accept" (assuming you're an admin of your guild).

3) No, and it's not likely to come back : inactive players don't hurt your guild as much as they did before, and we don't want to put un-needed pressure on people going on holidays or taking a break from the game. They will stack up at the bottom of your members list anyway, and you still have the option to sort that list by last connexion and clean it up yourself. As long as you don't have hundreds of them, it shouldn't be too much of a pain.

4) This should be fixed very soon.

5) This should already be fixed.

6) The country flag is coming back in a future update.

@Trippie: Yes, the current max level is 28 : you stop leveling once you've got all the available bonuses.
78/197
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 13:37

Bigger guilds will have more initial appeal. But a small, close guilds of friends and like-minded ones will eventually "get there" - and does it not feel all the more satisfying to manage it all without "strangers"?

Also, 36k max per week for the guild
1.2k max per player per week...
=> a really active guild has it all done by 30 players.

MAYBE one should alter it to max 1.2k per player and week OR (36000/(number of players in guild)) per that week, i.e. 6 players in a guild? Can get 6k activity each/week; 10? 3.6k each etc... That would ask for more activity by the players in small guilds but at the same time not slow them down in unlocking everything. That looks fair enough to me.
The question here is if that is wanted by UR staff.

Adding to the "what gives guild activity points":
Win - 12
Loss - 3
Draw - 6
Missions - # of mission points
79/197
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 15:13

I can't add points to any of the guild bonuses.

Also when you go to a guild page it lists the admins at the top in a scrolling box but it dosn't start on the founder. Im not sure if this is a small bug or if its ment to happen (or if its just me) but i would expect the founder to go at the start of the list.
80/197
Twisted DIm - Veteran - Dragões Imortais Português
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 15:28

AWESOME UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR STAFF IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals