Click here if you forgot your password.

Guild makeover !

Guild makeover !
Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
197 messages
Guild makeover !
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53

For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
« Previous12...67891011...1920Next »

81/197
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 15:40

I just fought of something, when you reach the level cap how will your placing on the guild Leader board be worked out.
82/197
rajarimba - Titan - Synergy English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 17:06

Questions for Admin.
1) I found that the is some errors when new player apply in my guild.
-I already accept it but then i found 2 same name(bOtax) {1 before join n 1 after join in the guild}, so can admin solve it asap

2) Do some changes for personal Guild Point per person.
This less benefit to my guild (small guild that have less than 20 player)
- My average Battle Point per month was ~100k BP, so ~ 25k BP per week. About 1200 Guild Point, i just reach it within 1/2 day(like today). So. it's give less benefit to me n my guild if i wanna level-up my guild level.If i need to upgrade my guild lvl, i need to wait with passion for other member achieve their quota. If u see large guild that have more than 100 player, this was not their main problems. BUt, for us for little guild(less than 20 player). it WAS A HUGE PROBLEMS.

i hope Admin can do something about this , so that our small guild can have same benefit like a big guild. My suggestions is undo that 1200 Guild Point limit.
83/197
Hellmaker - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 17:31

@M-Bison I can't believe you think that hahaha. I've sold alot of pfulls over the years so I do know a thing or 2 about who is was buying them. Go ahead and click on any card in the marketplace and see who is selling the most of each.
Also do I want my guild to be known? Do I want my guild to have Fame? Yes!!! Are you serious? It would be wrong if I didn't. As a founder I strive for my guild to be the best. Like every founder should. I've always ran or been in top rank guilds. It is poor thinking on the founder's part to not want good rankings and good active members for and in their guilds.
That is UR my friend. You should want to be the best in everything you do on here.
All I can say is that I hope I am wrong about everything I have said so far. Chances are I'll be right on the money and you'll see it too my friend. After this system has been around for a little while you will see.
84/197
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 18:17

@raja lol completely disagree, the system is there so you level the guild up as a guild, not as a single player. It is the guild level for a reason.
85/197
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 18:29

I go to the options page and click on the raise battle points prize but it won't upgrade am i doing something wrong or is it a bug.
86/197
Chirus - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 18:51

Does our individual ranks reset every week? I'm trying to figure out if I want to go through the trouble of gaining several tens of thousands of guild points every week just so I can enjoy the new guild features.
87/197
thegoldenorc - Senior - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 20:12

How are the world rankings determined amongst guilds that have the maximum weekly activity points?

We were 3rd to reach the 36000 yet we are now world number 1.

Why is there even a limit?
88/197
akloud13 - Master English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 20:25

So, how would i leave a guild? someone tell me, because i want my own guild, since way back, for some reason it wont let me
89/197
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 21:24

Akloud13: Go to the guild page. The click the options tab and there should be a big button which says leave guild.
90/197
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 21:31

I think it's a great improvement. Here's a couple things I would improve if I could:

More guild room options - Instead of just random, no random and training. Perhaps you can customize the life (and maybe pillz?) and have an authority over the guild room so it would get more use. Members wanting to play in there can request a change to their admins or founder.

Less "postulant"s on the guild page - Basically keep them separate from the rest of the members, maybe in a different section on the guild page. I don't want to see the level 10~ applicants when I click on a guild, I want to see how they're doing

Extra Guild rank - If your guild has a "co-founder" they can be promoted up from admin (I am not fussy with the name) which would give them all of the advantages of the founder except their ability to destroy the guild.
Alternatively, you can have up to 3 founders (some guilds have been known to have more than 1 co-founder) which would have EXACTLY the same advantages as the "main" founder (including same title of founder).

Thanks for reading!

« Previous12...67891011...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals