Thursday 27/10/2011, 19:46
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
119 messages
Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 27/10/2011, 19:46

Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.

Hello everybody,

Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.

• First batch

- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.

• Second batch

- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)

• Third batch

- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.

We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.

ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.

Good fights everybody.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

2/119
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 21:13

- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).

Great... A smaller guild now has no chance of ever catching up to a spam guild with 1000 members...

Other than that these changes look good. I like the champions system. That sounds interesting.
3/119
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 21:16

"ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused."

What are the exact points you get for each of them. I know you get 12 for a win and 3 for a lose but how do you get points in the market and missions and how much do you get?
4/119
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 21:49

Do you have an exact day when these will be implemented ?
5/119
M-Bison - Legend - Casual Grind English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 22:02

Cool.
6/119
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 22:34

This makes things even better
7/119
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 22:40

I have a question about guild points : market
Do we have to sell a card over for example 3k to get the points?
How many points are cards worth? How do you decide on the points each card is worth?
8/119
IM_Disizrey - Veteran - Immortality English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 23:55

I really love all the things they put to make this funner

Keep it up! (:
9/119
Mr_BigNiN_WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 23:57

Is it possible to allow the admins to see how many GP a player gains for the guild over his 1200 personal max. This would be a great way for admins of the guilds to see how manny GP a player accumulates for the guild. As of now there is no way to see how many points you are adding to the guild total after you reach 1200.
I love the new additions! Keep up the great work UR
10/119
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 28/10/2011, 00:16

I think a way to balance forum activity without it being abused could be something like having posts over X amount of characters.. and even then, it should only count for every 1 in say 5-10 posts on the public forum.

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals