Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way :) ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.
• First batch
- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.
• Second batch
- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)
• Third batch
- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.
We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.
ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.
Good fights everybody.
@admin : Is the "Send a Message" button to Guild still not fixed? It's not working for me~
Serious problem. A member of my guild complained that his mission points are NOT increasing when he completer the missions AFTER contributing hid mission points to our guild. This is absolutely against what is mentioned here. This meand that IF A PLAYER CONTRIBUTES HIS POINTS TO ANY GUILD, THAT'S HIS END OF MISSION ASPIRATIONS. So all potential contributors, please think twice before 'CONTRIBUTING'.
I think we can all already see that those guilds with significantly higher number of members (such as hundreds and even over a thousand in some cases) are taking advantage of the new system. Wouldn't a better solution be to determine the guilds level by the average points earned by it's members? That way it doesn't matter whether you're a guild with 10 members or a 1000, you still have an equal chance to be at the top of the guild rankings. That would most definitely increase activity even more because if you're not battling, the founders can just kick you out, but people will want to be part of a guild for the bonuses. That touches on another point. Maybe the bonuses could be slightly increased so that things such as tax is reduced by more than just 1%? And are we going to see the addition of new bonuses sometime in the future?
Hope that my suggestions are taken on board.
Lol this is funny for a change, its the super high leveled players complaining about something that is obviously still under construction...
I am exercising patience at the moment, the guild leaderboards as they currently stand mean very little. If there was no cap on the points at least we would know where we place on the leaderboard, then of course you would have to average the points out as mahdin_DvF has pointed out, otherwise it would not be too long before a Guild reached 10,000 members!
Then, you are back to how it used to be LOL. The Guild Bonus system is a fun idea and promotes the value of being in a Guild. I wish the bonus system was implemented, but under the old average battle points system.
I quote "Here are all the Guilds created by the Urban Rivals players. Ranking values are the averages of the guild members."
This is clearly not the case! I would very much appreciate an explanation of how the leaderboards are calculated.
Or like last week, in a couple of days time we will see over 100 Guilds maxed out on 72,000 activity points all sharing 1st position?