As promised, we have implemented the system of guild champions.
Your guild founder can now choose champions to represent the guild in ELO and Survivor modes.
• Rankings will begin next Monday.
• You’ll have to have at 4 clearly defined champions before Sunday 24:00 (Paris time, you can google it if you don’t know when it is according to your time zone) so as to have your guild in the ranking next week.
• The tool which allows to choose the champions is accessible to the founder in the «Options» tab of the guild.
• You can see the Champions on top of the list of guild members.
• If you don’t change your Champions, they’ll keep the status from a week to another.
• A similar system will be used for DMs and DTs when we’ll find a solution for the calculation of the score.
Don’t hesitate to ask fi you have questions!
Cant figure out how to choose champions.. please help?
@Th3 0nly 0n3 i had trouble with it too at first, but there is a typing box right under the "ELO" and "Save" sign, you just type the players names into it. UR should make the box abit more easy to see.
Sorry, but I'm not very clear about this Champions system. How will a selected Chamption be different from other members of the guild, other than the recognition by the guild's founder?
This is a breakthrough in UR. HAhahah. Very nice Upgrade! Thank you so much!
So basically this is just for looks?
So do guilds that have the highest ranking champions at the end of the week get any prizes?
Amber2011: They won't be any different. The main reson you select chapions is that this is how the ELO/Survivor guild high scores will be worked out.