Click here if you forgot your password.

New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
257 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39

After months of trials and taking into account your views (forums, surveys and the X-Periment ELO event), we are officially changing the list of permanent ELO bans: Arkn, Toro, Ghumbo, Bonnie Ld, Sledg, Ulrich and Arno will be banned, while Uranus in now authorized.These changes will come into effect from the week commencing December 05.Happy gaming to you all in ELO mode!
« Previous12345678910...2526Next »

21/257
Garlyle - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Monday 28/11/2011, 11:54

What? Uranus is becoming unbanned? With an ability that is (-5 Opp Damage, Min 1) she becomes a staple in Sakrohm deck for sure, a pretty annoying one might I say.
22/257
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Monday 28/11/2011, 11:54

Keeping Dalhia and Hawkins allows Piranas to keep their identity as the best pill manipulation clan. Banning both Ulrich and Bonnie Ld was very clever of the staff, since Bonnie Ld was the the appropriate replacement for Ulrich. Banning Ulrich also kills Piranas only real counter to Spyke.

Spyke needs to be kept since he keeps Berzerk in the top 3 clans, yet EVERY clan is running some sort of counter to him: basically any sort of power reduction, any sort of damage reduction, or SOA.

Banning Arno means Roots have really lost their ELO identity and are now really, really badly off. They had make a significant gain in Gretchen but it seems 1 step forward, 2 steps back for a long time with these guys. Arno was already just a bit behind Artus. Artus is now quite unique in ELO.

Banning Sledg was a little random. He was the best Rescue 5*, but Rescue didn't really need a hit, especially one that makes them more vulnerable to Piranas.

Banning Arkn is a little random, since Arkn can be easily replaced by Elke. It makes the GHEIST 2HKO math a little more difficult but I'd never have thought Arkn as ban list worthy. Toro is also a strange ban as I think most GHEIST players find Methane better, and Alexei is also a better character.

Uranus back in ELO? I guess its time to sell him- it seems really unlikely he'll go CR right after returning to ELO.
23/257
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Monday 28/11/2011, 11:58

Thank you UR!!!!

Finally Piranas/GHEIST and Roots get another weakening THAT THEY NEED!
Arkn and Arno werent OP but they allow for the half decks to be easily useable. Goodbye 11* Roots deck (Unless you use Jeto O_o)
Toro, Ghumbo, Sledg, Bonnie Ld...meh who cares hardly ever used em anyway

Ulrich...BAHAAHAHA Piranas actually needed this ban...their ELO domination should slowly diminish...especially since this should free up player bans and allow Hawkins and Raeth to say Sayonara to ELO!!!!!
24/257
trollking45 - Novice English
Monday 28/11/2011, 12:01

WHAAAAT??? You ban 7 cards...and i mean useful cards and you unban just 1?? come on..show some mercy for GHEIST and Roots...are you trying to wipe of Roots in the face of elo? now that Arkn is gone GHEIST has lost its best 2 stars
25/257
Antarctic - Imperator - The pursuit of bonuses English
Monday 28/11/2011, 12:07

Stupid beyond belief
26/257
PinkiePieFTW - Senior - D-Versified English
Monday 28/11/2011, 12:26

I am not happy about this. Not one bit.
27/257
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 28/11/2011, 12:28

Lol weelee still caged
28/257
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Monday 28/11/2011, 12:30

@Kitsune.

Two things

1. Toro is 50x better than Methane period and alexe? no competition

2. Your Cr speculation brings up this idea to me. They re-release Uranus...price soars...ppl sell (your thinking) less Uranus. Cr Uranus= Bye short-lived Sak domination, hello Uranus Cr....just my two cents there
29/257
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Monday 28/11/2011, 12:39

Banning Ulrich and Arno but freeing Uranus seems just a little schizophrenic to me . i can't understand the justification behind it , but it's not my game now , is it . yes , stopper clans get too much airtime , but Uranus is good splash in any deck .
30/257
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 28/11/2011, 12:42

Allowing Uranus? .... bad call, 95% certain.

« Previous12345678910...2526Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals