Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Quick note: Urban Rivals for Android is available (as beta) !

Wednesday 25/01/2012, 23:25
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
80 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 25/01/2012, 23:25

Hi,

If you own an Android phone and you are eagerly waiting for the Urban Rivals app, you'll be happy to know that we just release the first dedicated version of the game in the Android Market!
Just search for it and you shall find it

It's the same version as the web game, but packaged as an installable self-contained mobile app, optimized for mobile (bigger buttons etc..) and with some added features like an integrated shop, and ways to buy credits directly inside the app, a cache system for images etc..
We support purchase thru text message, debit/card with Zong and free credits by downloading other games/apps with Tapjoy (like we used to have on the iphone until Apple decided otherwise).

It needs an Android handset capable of supporting Adobe Air (basically: flash), you can find a list there: http://www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/smartphones.html but i'm not sure how often they update it.

We hope you'll like this app and that it will work flawlessly on your favorite Android device.

Enjoy!

Fraggle
« Previous12345678Next »

11/80
WolverineWX - Hero - Total Fatality
Thursday 26/01/2012, 15:46

SWEET!!
12/80
xc Sting - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 26/01/2012, 15:49

"This app is incompatible with your HTC Wildfire S A510e"
13/80
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 26/01/2012, 19:19

Heres a link

https://market.android.com/details?id=air.com.boostr.Air&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImFpci5jb20uYm9vc3RyLkFpciJd
14/80
Slasher123Over - Hero English
Thursday 26/01/2012, 20:11

Awesome!!!! Works very well on Motorola Bravo. Well worth the wait, looks just like the web version, only better. Thanks for the great job!
15/80
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 27/01/2012, 02:54

Works on samsung galaxy s2.
16/80
Something new - Hero English
Friday 27/01/2012, 08:16

Incompatable with my Acer A500. Oh, sad day.
17/80
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 27/01/2012, 10:13

I just dont got Iphone , That's why i Turned into a Android master
App works with :
Samsung Galaxy Y
Galaxy S2
Galaxy note
Galaxy Nexus
Galaxy S Blaze 4G
i927 Captivate Glide
Galaxy S II LTE i727R
I9103 Galaxy R
S5690 Galaxy Xcover

Tabs :
---------
Samsung GALAXY TAB 10.1
GALAXY Tab 7.7 plus
GALAXY Tab 7.0

No other Tab works .

And another Device from my experient ( Probably i use only Samsung ) XD

Works with : Motorola Droid RAZR

Thanks mods and admins
18/80
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 27/01/2012, 10:18

Acer A500 is a quite recent tablet, no?
19/80
apricotsoup - Titan - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Friday 27/01/2012, 10:52

Working very well, if a little slow in places on my galaxy s2.

One thing, would it be possible to have an option to change the way pills are displayed as we have on the website so the free pill per round isn't added to things automatically?
A simple bit of text under the pills to say how many are in use under the selected amount (1+5) like the website version would also be appreciated though far less vital.

:]
20/80
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 27/01/2012, 11:40

It all looked fine on my s2 mate :s
A cousin thought about signing up, but he could pick the starter deck he wanted, it appears that you have to start with the power deck. It would be nice to have access to slow death and control starter decks on the app.

I have actually been using Urban Rivals on my galaxy s2 since before christmas, I just downloaded the latest flashplayer and I have been playing on my mobile internet, and when im home I can tap into wireless and it works a treat.
I cant scroll down on most things, and its difficult to access others but it does work.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals