Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

11/155
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:21

@thawinner012: They are all commons and 1s still in new blood there not hard cards to get.
12/155
KuroYaou - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:29

I agree with thawinner...its a good point
13/155
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:34

Ok, so when Sylvia first gets released, you want very character specific missions? Is that what your saying?
If that were to happen, Sylvia being a new LD, imagine market inflation compared to this. Lets look at it this way

1. Alot of players have Dudley, and the 10 creds can be done if they wish. This eliminates a number of players who don't really feel like getting 10 creds, thus less people buying the cards, lower prices
2. The cards that are required are in copious amounts. Magenta common, Sargh common, Vince (Last i checked 1000 copies on the market). So they won't rise to as insane an amount as say, when Timmy hit 6k for Dudley's missions
3. This promotes diversity in card usage, lets face it Sargh, Magenta, Vince aren't that widely used, at least this way they'll get some play, and maybe change some minds. (Though i still think Vince is absolute rubbish)
14/155
ElitePow - Imperator - New VisioN Русский
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:34

Yes! Individual cards as legendary requirement.
15/155
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:44

@Thawhiner im new I already have the cards, im going to get dudley even if it is hard work and it makes sense to make the missions challenging. As for getting 10 credits I think that is a fair trade off rather than getting copies that cant sell.

To any new players that may have been discouraged by previous comments, please dont pass up the chance to get a good free card. The challenges can be completed if you try hard enough, and if you complete the third one you have all the time you need to complete the last mission. I started under 3 months ago and have all the lds from the last few months apart from valentina, so its not impossible.
16/155
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:51

Okay Vince went up 300 not that bad
Magenta went up 2500 that is insane
Sargh went up 1500 this is just stupid
I have Sargh and Vince, can I borrow a Magenta?
I will pay you in clintz and then we can exchage it back, just in case you dont trust me
17/155
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White North English
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:51

What I was saying was that when an LD character gets released a 2nd or 3rd time around, I like the missions to be character specific.
When it's a fresh release, I like it the way it's being done now.
18/155
Friday 17/02/2012, 12:00

@-DustStorm- : More love for Sargh lol.
19/155
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 17/02/2012, 12:09

Sargh all the way, great card for 12 life
20/155
Friday 17/02/2012, 12:32

@TinyDog7 : Their prices are allready decreasing (Sarghs back to 800 clintz).

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals