Click here if you forgot your password.

Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

41/155
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Friday 17/02/2012, 18:17

@piranga these missions r not even comparable to the 1st few those required some staple cards to finish those missions, like ppl have said 1 card is in NB n the other 2 arent even over 2k, its not just new players that are apart of this game honestly i dnt even kno y your complaining unless u enjoyed the easy boring missions, lemme guess u like things being handed to u on a silver platter
42/155
Echo-Da-Legend - Senior English
Friday 17/02/2012, 18:51

HEERRRRRR??!!!
43/155
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 17/02/2012, 18:56

"You just eliminated newer players chances from getting these cards because of the market price spiking. You are trying so badly to cater to new players, yet you screw them here."

Whats the problem here? You are not supposed to have everything as soon as you log into game.

Reflect this: you can get 4 card for 5000clintz, three for the missions - and one of them being LD card. But you cant still buy more than one teeth from Kolos with that money.

Also the LD time takes one month. During that month even handless ape can get atleast 40 credits for two packs, unlock market and sell the cards for profit and get cards for Dudley and it will work 100% sure for anyone making the effort.

OR you can wait for 5 months until LD wave 1 rolls over and Dudley is back from it.

Nothing is lost for noobs, its either great effort or delay for them.

How hard it is to accept you are not instantly getting all the candies? I have been in this game since -08 and have only 72% collection to this day. The sheer effort is actually the thing that makes this game so precious. So don't ask for freebies, ask for something that - if you archieve it - will shine as sign of your own excellence. If everything would be automatic success nothing would have value.
44/155
junkie69 - Imperator - the shockwaves English
Friday 17/02/2012, 18:57

I already have this LD card
45/155
X RoN X - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 17/02/2012, 19:10

Yeah the cards have become too expensive i cant afford the one i need and ive been playing all day
Also the prices havent frozen yet by the time i can afford Magenta i bet she will be 3-4k so if or when i get her im going to have next to no time to do the rest of the missions
46/155
Krazed Rock - Imperator - BrainZtorm English
Friday 17/02/2012, 19:11

The missions aren't hard to do just discouraging to new players. I like having the 3rd wave missions being card specific though, because by now who doesn't have at least all or most of the first Lds?
47/155
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Friday 17/02/2012, 20:04

Well, is it a night of terror or a night of horror? Huh?
48/155
XC-GreMLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 17/02/2012, 20:34

Yeah Babs! Make up your mind, Orphy
49/155
Wrists - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 17/02/2012, 20:44

Night of torror.
50/155
LoA Grimbo - Hero English
Friday 17/02/2012, 21:06

For all those players who are worried about the price of the cards involved in getting this legendary character, just check out the graphs of the price progression of the Sylvia Ld. Two weeks to go and most interested players have got her. Now they all want to ditch there beserk cards. The market is flooded and the prices are diving. I, for one, have been trying to sell cards for about 20% less than I paid for them with little luck. The message is this. Don't leap on the current values. Follow the market, decide what you are willing to pay and wait for your moment. Also, remember that gaining the Ld characters is supposed to be fun, so a few extra bucks might be worth it. Finally, keep in mind that the Ld missions also gain you a few clintz and credits so there may be extra value to be had there.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals