Home sweet home

Home sweet home
Friday 24/02/2012, 11:01
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
92 messages
Home sweet home
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 24/02/2012, 11:01

The main thing in life is to find a place you feel comfortable. In the future, Qorah used to sift through the ruins of Clint City, while in the present she is helping to annihilate it. Yoshida has infiltrated the Monastery of the Fang Pi Clang to find out more about Kinjo's techniques. Todd, the toad-child, has finally found his place at the Skeelz Academy. And the mysterious Aquanis surfboard, in the shape of a shark, is very happy to have been found by Eddie!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678910Next »

41/92
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 27/02/2012, 00:39

I just noticed something. Was there no miss clint city in 2009?
42/92
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Monday 27/02/2012, 02:19

Todd should have been 8/1 poison 3 min. 5
By the last round, all you need to get rid of is 5 health
43/92
Monday 27/02/2012, 05:32

@tinydog7, id say 2 min 4. Skeelz version of Cyb Lhia, and enables ko with their many 4 damaging staples
44/92
Dorougch - Master English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 17:45

This is the first time I've seen a release where the one common card out-prices both the rare cards
45/92
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 21:37

For anyone saying 'Yeah Todd isnt great but he's not shocking' YOUR WRONG ON EVERY SINGLE LEVEL

Let's face it top 2* for Skeelz are irreplaceable. 'But oh the Standard format is coming'...fair point they need new releases!

Now Skeelz used to be the clan with the uber abilities, strong stats but no bonus!

Unfortunately it seems the Staff are concerned about giving them the uber abilities for some reason because lately the releases (aside from Lorna and Snowflake) have been shocking......Otto/Jessica/Drake/Carter/Logan and now...shudder...Todd all have very weak abilities coupled with crap stats

Now this is where you get flamed with 'What do you want more Spyke's?'
Well NO I DONT, but it would be nice to get a strong 5* for the Skeelz to really push them back into ELO, another solid 4* wouldn't go amiss either!!!!!!!!!!!

So please oh please UR staff release a decent Skeelz card, one that lives up to Skeelz' tradition!!!!!!!!
46/92
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 23:14

@wats_happening... What do you mean decent 5* and on a further note are you having difficulty with Skeelz in Elo? Maybe you should try a different clan perhaps? I use Skeelz in Elo and I cant say I have had much of a problem winning matchs with them. :s I like every Skeelz apart from Todd, and that little revenge runt... Cant remember his name... Todd should not be rare, and his ability have been min 4 . Mainly to chain more effectively but im sticking to Greem.
47/92
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 23:55

Qorah: nice card, Vortex does not need another level 3 cards, but Qorah definitely has it's own place in Vortex especially to take Krung place
Krung now is worthless. same base power and damage with Qorah the differences is in +1 courage ability.
I can feel this card could become a staple in mono Vortex (after Deea and Sunder) after that he would compete with C Blade and Marty for third and fourth spot (if you use normal four 3 stars cards)

yosihda.. wow.. I must say it's a very good card, but sadly, there are too many good 5 stars cards in fang pi
I would choose Tsubame and Kerozinn Cr (or even Kuei) above her.
hopefully she could be cheaper option than 3 above

Todd: eh.. hard to use this card
on competition, in mono Sasha and Redra takes the first two spot and then Todd
in half, I prefer to use one 2 stars (Redra) and not using Todd

Todd also has problem with his guild mate which is Greem
both poisoner. yes Todd is only 2 stars but if I need to win and let my poison pass through, I prefer a poisoner which has higher damage and higher poison (even for price of 2 stars more)

Eddie, nice card, but really bad against SOA
his heal ability is very useful. but on the other hand, 3 damage is just too low
on competition wise.. he has not many competitor.
I believe his competitor is only Buck (and that's a tie)
Buck if you want solid damage
Numar is lose against this card. against SOA or not, Eddie is more useful than Numar
unbelievable that this card is common! (like Stanly)
48/92
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 01:09

@tanto89, courage power +1 difference is inaccurate;Krung has confidence.

Secondly, Eddie has 3 competition, although 2 are typically unbanned(weelee).
49/92
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 02:03

@tititoro I still think that 8/1 poison 3 Min 5 is better
Although many Skeelz do not have 5 damage at least you inflict 7 damage instead of 5
This will make a big difference on the last round
If you have poison you usually don't win rounds in between
50/92
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 02:53

About Krung, oh yeah. Krung is not a good card to begin with that's why I forgot his ability (apart from a conditional +3 power)

IMO, courage is easier to trigger than confidence, therefore another reason to use Qorah

for a card review like this, I always see it in ELO mode (except I said it for T1). that's why I rarely talked about banned card
Wee Lee is a no competition. he is still the best Ulu Watu 4 stars
then Eddie
Buck / Numar
shanya / Zack
Lucia

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals