Mission: Freedom

Friday 02/03/2012, 10:57
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 02/03/2012, 10:57

After having fought against the Vortex in her hometown of Balgenheim, Naja Ld has come to Clint City to join La Junta. Armed with her field experience, she prepares to lead the expeditions of the city's clans against Dregn and his allies. Help her in her missions against the troops of the future to defend Clint City’s freedom! Naja Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before April 1st.
« Previous1234567Next »

31/62
Halliwell_BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 00:06

What an awful card.
32/62
-Mentoc- - Eternal English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 00:41

Easy missions = 'meh' card. I hope they continue to do this. People were crying last week about how 'hard' the missions were and now this week they're complaining that the card is too weak. Maybe if people were willing to put in a little effort instead of crying and asking for everything to be handed to them, we could get some decent LDs with some harder missions to go along with them.
33/62
Wakshaani - Legend English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 03:59

Kinda makes you wonder if, in time, we won't get multiple LDs for each faction. One easy, one moderate, and one HARD one.

Might shake things up a bit.
34/62
pumbelo - Titan - hitmanxxx Guild Deutsch
Saturday 03/03/2012, 11:03

I actually think that it's rather likely that we will eventually see a clan with two legendary characters. But obviously it would take a while (Dudley was available 3 times and some clans don't have a legendary character yet, but maybe that will chance in this cycle and Nightmare will get a new legendary character in the next one).
35/62
bingo pajama - Imperator - BrainZtorm English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 11:32

I love La Junta... have all of them (except General Cr and Flavio Cr). i was really looking forward to the ld but we get a garbage 3star instead of a usable one. Wyre took over my Archibald/Bruce/Laura spot just barely, now we get the 3star ld that was needed and it sucks. thanks development team, we really needed more damage in a damage based clan... the only way this card can ever see play realistically is if you play Hugo or Ambre. as such, it has no use in elo.
36/62
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 11:43

What would happen once all the clans have 1 Legendary?
37/62
coolboy olsen - Senior English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 12:36

38/62
Slinkerknot - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 14:36

This is meant to be a replacement for Trish when Standard is released. Trish is one of Junta's top 3*'s, and Naja Ld is the closest UR could get to her without cloning her. QEFD.
39/62
dragoonlui - Novice English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 20:43

There should be a 5* star ld
40/62
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 20:53

To whom it may concern...
"Naja" are the most recognized and most widespread group of snakes commonly known as cobras.

Through some research I have concluded that her name is ironically meant to match with Python (who is a parody of Solid SNAKE, from the "Metal Gear" video game series.)

The UR character Naja is a parody of Solid Snake's sidekick: Meryl Silverburgh. 

For those who are interested in more about where many of the UR characters got their name, please check out my "slugfest" event, specifically in the Polski section. The link is on my History of Urban Rivals 3rd draft (which is on my profile page) 

Please contribute to the data there. But keep in mind that it is still a draft in the making hence why I haven't published it officially on the message board. 

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals