offline Boing Legend  
Friday 30/03/2012, 12:35

Raised by Kiki and his friends, Krazan gets about town with the agility of a chimp, the ferocity of a wolf, the eagle-eye of a giant sparrow and the swagger of a… um… Yookie. But will all that be enough to thrash his opponents and impress the beautiful Jeena? Lend him a helping hand to complete his missions!
Krazan Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before April 29th.

offline ChewbakaPT Master  
Friday 30/03/2012, 18:44

I don't understan mission 2... what are we suposed to do? i've blocked an atack with a rootz card (obviously won the round) and nothing happened... pls help

offline ClintZWud Colossus LIBERTADORES DA AMÉRICA
Friday 30/03/2012, 19:28

Weak. Root. Boring missions. Pass.

offline TheDoomBug Colossus Limit Break
Friday 30/03/2012, 19:52

@Chewbaka
You're supposed to block damage with a Damage Reducer card (Jeena, Yookie, Arno). That means losing the round with the ability in effect.

offline Zoidberg1 Legend the courtyard of shadows
Friday 30/03/2012, 20:01

@Chewbaka, you need to loose the round with a damage reduction card

offline Key-kun Master  
Friday 30/03/2012, 20:01

Well, the mission refers to the ability "-X Opp Damage, Min X." You're supposed to use a Roots Damage-Reducer and lose the round on purpose.

So basically your options are limited to Yookie, Jeena, and some other obscure 3 star with 3/4 stats and the ability "-5 Opp Damage, Min 5" (really, don't), since they are Roots DRs

offline UM_AaaBattery Moderator URBAN MADNESS
Friday 30/03/2012, 20:02

When it says block damage it means use a damage reducer like Jeena to decrease the opponents damage (you have to let the opponents monster win for it to work).

offline Ark Assassin Colossus Time Conquers All
Friday 30/03/2012, 20:20

I'm sure you're supposed to lose the round to block the damage.

offline iGraff Colossus Harbingers of Ares
Friday 30/03/2012, 20:35

Am i tripping or is the background different?

offline Fercho640 Titan Harbingers of Ares
Friday 30/03/2012, 22:24

So.... we got a "block 50 damage with Roots" wich require an ability that will be blocked since everyone will be using a stop ability clan, and since is Roots based, not even a chance to complete it with pussycats clan...

offline Amberdai Imperator  
Friday 30/03/2012, 22:49

Watch out for that Algwon, Krazan LD

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.