On the road again

On the road again
Friday 13/04/2012, 12:14
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
On the road again
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 13/04/2012, 12:14

Led by Hopper Ld and Bragh, the Paradise Devils couldn’t help but become the biggest biker club in Clint City! And at last they're on a par with Boyle and Sylvia Ld's Fire Angels. So over to you to help Hopper Ld prove to one and all that the Devils really are the greatest!
Hopper Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 13th.
« Previous12345678Next »

71/76
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Friday 27/04/2012, 09:57

Oh c'mon release it already!!!
72/76
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 27/04/2012, 10:21

Lol! i don't think there is such a rule... and UR has been acting more unpredictable than ever, lately! they said they would roll out new releases that would make all clans playable in standard, but so far they have been doing anything but that!

i mean, just look at Roots... no releases at all in 2012! all they got was Krazan Ld... so the only way this makes sense, is if UR considers a Ld release to be equivalent to a regular release... so in my mind that makes an Ulu Watu or Skeelz Ld release less likely than a Fang Pi Clang Ld release this time... but hey, anything can happen, they did put a Pussycats in two consecutive releases, and Benicio came out right after Hopper Ld was re-released... so i guess we'll see!

...the FPC Ld is the one i'm most looking forward to, though, so i'm really hoping this'll be it!
73/76
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/04/2012, 16:10

@sffallen: Unless an admin says something we won't know intill it happens.
74/76
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 28/04/2012, 06:31

@FoFFPrinnyDude, mainly in my oppinion why Roots hasn't gotten a card aside from krazan in 2012 is because their most recent aside from krazan is Craho. Craho came out on Dec 30, very close to the new year. If it had been in the next release,he would be in 2012 anyway, so its very close to the verge.

Yet it is already april and no new cards for Roots... Almost may even...

But the pussycat releases weren't consecutive. There was a small gap of a release or 2 in between. Makes me wonder if Pussycats is going to be a clan gaining the next amazing OP'd card... After Michael, which came after Spyke, which came after caelus... However if this were the case, UR would really need to make us wait for the next Pussycats... Just my oppinion...

Still, my main fear remains with the next t2... I mean extended, Piranas card...
75/76
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Wednesday 06/06/2012, 16:43

This will probably be the last comment on here...ever!
76/76
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 07/06/2012, 07:39

@Crypto
First of all, we don't look too high upon necroers.
Second of all, you're wrong.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals