The Royal Family

The Royal Family
Friday 27/04/2012, 11:23
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
The Royal Family
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 27/04/2012, 11:23

Lianah Ld joins her brother Numar in the strange city on the surface of the seas that goes by the name of Clint City. Together with Numar and the Ulu Watu, Lianah Ld hopes to learn more about her human side and is determined to uncover the identity of her father. Help her in her quest and who knows, she might even take you on a visit to her underwater kingdom…
« Previous1234567Next »

21/70
RekoMara - Hero - .::ExtR3M NeWc0MeR::. English
Friday 27/04/2012, 19:18

Waiting for Fang Pi Clang LD and Skeelz LD!!!
22/70
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 27/04/2012, 19:38

Based on the knowledge that a bunch of the previous ones have been beefed up versions of underused cards, one can expect:

Skeelz ld: 7/1 3-star with +3pills

fpc ld: 7/5 5-star with soa
23/70
ded516 - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 27/04/2012, 19:46

Why is it everyone compares the new ld to Taigo they forgetthe fact that she has 2 power over him making her a better card when you want to overpower your opponents really good cards.
24/70
druconian001 - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/04/2012, 19:58

If your a Ulu Watu collector like me why are you complaining, its a free card which you will probberly get just by fighting and not trying
25/70
Gurrenlemfox - Imperator English
Friday 27/04/2012, 20:05

Well the bad thing that come up because of this LD is Ulu Watu + Ambre in extended and maybe Dm extended would be frequently shows up in which means this month would be a an awesome month to play....
26/70
InsanoMango - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 27/04/2012, 23:23

Are you sure she is Numar's brother... Taigo... If she were truly Numar's brother then she would probably live up to Ld status.
27/70
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Saturday 28/04/2012, 00:25

She should of had 1 more power so she wouldn't look so similar to Taigo
28/70
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Saturday 28/04/2012, 02:34

Hey, there's a glitch with the second mission, "reunited with Numar"... it's showing up in the regular Ulu Watu missions instead of the legendary missions
29/70
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 28/04/2012, 05:12

@ ded516
Look at the two cards.
Taigo is 2 stars, 6 power and 2 damage, and in the same clan as Lianah.
Lianah Ld is 3 stars, 6 power and 3 damage.
I think you got a bit confused, because they will both have the same power (with bonus active)

Anyway, sure she may not be a great card and I agree, it would have been very nice to see her with 4 damage. But unfortunately we have what we have. But I will still try to get her, and hopefully we'll learn more about her family
p.s. I know Smokey Cr is a top contender for the role of 'dad' but seeing as he has left clint city (as collectors do) I dont think he will be the father. Also, while on the subject. If Queen Naliah's children are half human, would they be considered weaker than herself??? Honestly I hope so! xD
30/70
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 28/04/2012, 05:31

@myeltd, seeing patterns, i predict that all lds here on out will be 3*'s unfortunately... I especially doubt a 5*... Off of those bases i'd say your initial predictions were just about pointless.

@ded516, people compare them because only 1 damge for a star is off. Not sure why you talk about power...

@druconian001, because it sucks

@gurren_Lemfox, you almost always see that anyways.

@insano mango, not necessarily OP'd, but an 8/1 plus 2 life would show resemblence, and be useful.

@tinydog, a 7/3? A 6/4 min 2 would serve me much better.

I'm not going to predict stats of future lds, namely because i get the feeling UR staff will steer things in a beneficial direction for most players... What more i think fpc or Skeelz may get a nice ld. I do however think the Skeelz ld will be one that can be easily compared to other cards of its lvl, but serves a distinct role the others will not. In fpc, i predict just about same, but nowhere near as useful as Zhu Tang. I'd prefer them with 7 power, as they are impact clans, but UR will choose whats best...

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals