Demolition team: Report!

Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
81 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24

Tremors can be felt throughout the city. Sah Brinak and Timhpah are off on a destruction spree with their bombs and killer kicks and punches. Titsouk, armed with his super snowball canon machine gun, is trying to throw a headshot at every kid in town, while Ayah is busy squaring up to the other clans' most fearsome warriors. After the pathfinders, meet the Frozn’s demolition team!
« Previous123456789Next »

51/81
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 05:34

@DUC-Dynamite:
"They should release cards that have protect: Pillz as their ability"

They do, but they called it SoA, and it also protects against a lot of other nasty stuff! Pretty cool, right?
52/81
Dontfriendme - Titan English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 06:16

I am also experiencing very lengthy lag and timeouts.
53/81
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 06:44

@ghelon, well, Saho, Anton, and Corvus are unaffected, and yet i still wish people would give up on protection pillz. Too abstract.

Another interesting fact is this.

With Vortex, if u use fury and win, you get 6 damage, and if you lose, you recover 2 of the 3 pillz.

With Sah Brinak, its double or nothing. If you use fury and win, you recover 2 of the 3 pillz used on fury, and get 2 damage, but if you lose, you just wasted 3 pillz. Cool huh?
54/81
princekhlil12 - Hero - UndertakeR TeaM English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 18:16

Does anyone has fight Frozn?
if do,what did you guys think?

i think its a bluff clan overall
even tiwi can be 8/7
55/81
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 19:43

Seems to be fixed but last night it was bad
56/81
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 22:21

@princekhlil:
fought once or twice few days ago
they are massive
of course very good for bluffing
I lost my Vickie Cr to Annuqa since I thought they will throw it away
and then I made mistake by counting Mikaal as 8 power not 10..
they got so much power and damage only by losing
combined by their almost overpowered stats, they are monstrous

this is apply only in T1, why?
because in T1, you can lose, but by which card?
if your card lose against level 2 or 3 card, the damage? maybe 2-4
and your Frozn can hit back around 4-6 damage using their level 2 and 3 card
don't forget they you can also add DR and your opp will deal small amount of damage and with Frozn you can destroy your opp after that

of course, in T2, losing 1 round is very crucial, so I don't think people would use Frozn in T2 (but who knows? they could use Frozn + DR deck)
57/81
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 21/05/2012, 04:34

Mini-review:

Titsouk- it's sorta amazing how eerily similar the 2-stars of this clan are. One has a +power/dam ability, and the other has a -opp power ability. Vs sob, they're exactly the same. Vs soa however, Ayzkub is more reliable (having 7 power compared to titsouk's 6). Ayzkub is cheaper too, meaning this card'll rarely see use until its price drops. 7.5/10, for now.

Tihmpah- No real reason to rate this card, as it sucks. Same stats as 2 of the other 3-stars, with a way more horrid ability. Unless you need 4 3-stars in your mono-Frozn deck, there's no reason to use this card. 5.5/10.

Ayah- A surprisingly stable card in this clan. Confidence/revenge cause mind games, and paired with Niqiloda you get a 2hko combination which isn't blocked by that many things. It's a shame that ayah's base dam is only 5, as if it were a point higher it could 2hko with all the other Frozn cards. Still though, a good card, 8.5/10.

Sah Brinak- UR brings us the first "1-pill fury" card in the form of this. While soa does kill this card horribly, when active its ability can cause huge mind games (especially when combined with tiwi's). Base damage is still a bit low, only netting a few ko's (Annuqa being the most notable). Still though, this card is amazing when used properly, and can easily cause your opponent to waste a lot of pills. 9/10.
58/81
princekhlil12 - Hero - UndertakeR TeaM English
Monday 21/05/2012, 04:37

Agreed!
in T2 losing is better to be avoided
it all about two turn kill there.
Unlike Berzerk who is like 95% attack
they have no problem there
Frozn need monster DR
59/81
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Monday 21/05/2012, 15:35

Hey guys would it be a good idea of urban rivals released urban rival clothing?
60/81
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 21/05/2012, 16:07

They tried that before, and it flopped.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals