Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

The new show at Borgia's Palace is here at last!

Friday 25/05/2012, 11:02
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 25/05/2012, 11:02

Come and admire Bella Ld and her dancers in a show that won't fail to warm your heart! On the programme are feathers and frills a go go, legs held high in the air and sequins galore. All in all, everything needed to get a man’s full attention!
Bella Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before June 11th.
« Previous123456789Next »

51/87
Silver_Relic - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 27/05/2012, 02:34

The next LDs could be new Lds from Fang Pi Clang or Skeelz or it can be old Lds like Dobbs or Bonnie
52/87
Wakshaani - Legend English
Sunday 27/05/2012, 05:21

tmxicon - Titan - Raining Fire
Friday 25/05, 10:46

Does her second mission require it to be Montana damage reducers or just any damage reduction? I could kill two birds with one stone with some Pussycats missions if it can be from any clan.

Any clan. (Sorry for those buying overpriced Montana damage reducers. Including the three of you who picked up mine. I needed the funds for some other cards, but will happily buy 'em back from you once the prices go back to normal.)
53/87
Sentinel Guile - Hero - Non Compos Mentis English
Sunday 27/05/2012, 16:18

HOW DO i get the 10 credits you're talking about? i already finished her quest and i got only Bella Ld and no 10 credits please tell me how
54/87
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Sunday 27/05/2012, 20:11

The 10 credits are for those who already have the legendary character from a previous time that it came out, since you cannot get more than one.
55/87
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 28/05/2012, 05:14

The next release will be Bonnie Ld. i know this because when i joined louis ld had just been released and before her Bonnie Ld. i have seen every other ld re-released that means bonnie then louis. also i have a theory.i think they will release new clan ld's after Skeelz and fang pi.
56/87
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Monday 28/05/2012, 07:31

Thnx star brute now i can sleep peacfully knowing theres a chance 4 bonnie ive been waitibg for a looooooong time didnt have the funds when she first came out had a Nightmare deck at the time and thats it
57/87
Slinkerknot - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Monday 28/05/2012, 08:47

Shouldn't Bonnie Ld have come out again? I remember her being in the first five..
58/87
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Monday 28/05/2012, 11:29

Next week will be a new Ld
then a repeat for the second time for an LD
then a new Ld
THEN there is a chance for bonnie.

so as far as im aware it will be about 6 weeks before bonnie comes about ish
59/87
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 28/05/2012, 16:57

Two new Lds.
Bonnie and Gail on third run.
Lois and Dobbs on second.
That gets us to.. Mid-august. So there's no reason to worry over the second wave of Lds
60/87
princekhlil12 - Hero - UndertakeR TeaM English
Monday 28/05/2012, 17:05

Its quiet sad that this year we will have all LD
Its always fun waiting for them
and i say and agree that will no new Leader
In the future we will just have too wait for 4 new character every 2 week
better do something UR stuff coz future seem quiet...............................

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals