Best way to use the slot machine

Monday 04/06/2012, 03:17
Ruyi_us - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Ruyi_us - Senior - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITEEnglish - Monday 04/06/2012, 03:17

Should I play 1, 2, or 3 rows to have the best odds of winning clintz?
« Previous12Next »

2/18
maximo6000 - Imperator - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 04/06/2012, 10:49

I play only a single line. for me using 2 or 3 lines at the same is a waste of tickets.
3/18
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Monday 04/06/2012, 14:40

Agree with maximo.. A lot of players do recommend that.
4/18
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 04/06/2012, 17:10

What i do is only run rows that did not win anything last spin but has gotten me mixed results. Sometimes, w/ 40-60 tickets, i get a lot of clintz while only missing one or two "free tickets".
5/18
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 04/06/2012, 22:41

Symbols are totally randomized; that means each line is totally random and they have no relation to each other. Therefore playing all three is senseful, because it gets you out of that slotmachine faster and you can do something you actually can affect...
6/18
Firestorm_OC - Veteran - Open Casket English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 00:15

I like to play all three lines at once because I'd rather know that I wasted tickets than know that i missed getting a huge prize on the row i didnt pick.
7/18
xienwolf - Imperator English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 00:37

It really depends on how the wheel itself is programmed.

Quite likely, it is pure random in each slot. If so, that means your odds of winning are set per ticket, using more lines at a spin is just saving you some clicks.

Since I have yet to detect any pattern in the wheels at all, I would say that this is a fair assumption.

Thus, doing 3 at a time saves you clicks, and avoids the psychological horror of having grand prize show up on a line you neglected to use.
8/18
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 07/06/2012, 17:31

I allways use 3 rows but this is so that 3 oscars can't appear in the rows i havent selected.
9/18
zippy2012 - Senior English
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 15:47

I cant find the slotmachine
10/18
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 18:50

Its at the top of the fight screen as one of the options (it looks like a slot machine and should have a number next to it which is your tickets).

Its not on all the apps though.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals