Here comes a new challenger !

Friday 08/06/2012, 11:25
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
68 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 08/06/2012, 11:25

Do you like fights? Do you like slapping and head butting your opponents? Well Don’t wait a minute longer; Futoshi Ld is the man for you! Weighing in at close to 550lb in muscle and brawn, he can knock down a wall by just sneezing! The fighting pro is here and he’s gonna knock out your brains with killer slaps in the face!
Futoshi Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 8th.
« Previous1234567Next »

51/68
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Sunday 10/06/2012, 18:44

I kinda figured that lol especiallyghelas post
52/68
Mango {UE} - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Sunday 10/06/2012, 21:05

Heeeeey back on the futoshi topic.... here is a review of him
http://youtu.be/13umoF_gbI0
53/68
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 11/06/2012, 00:33

@bZwade:
54/68
Linx-TRF - Titan - The Roulette Factor English
Monday 11/06/2012, 02:36

Why is it 8 power is becoming so common use to mean something now cards are an 8 power or they have power reducing unless they 3 star or under but still look at older cards hardly any 8's now 2 out of evry 4 new ones seem to be 8 or can be with abilties. just saying is all
55/68
bilobob987 - Titan - -= Na Koa Lana Kila =- English
Monday 11/06/2012, 06:04

@Linx-TRF
Would you prefer some more 2 pwr 5dmg cards or morf cards like Bunny but what makes me mad is how clans like Piranas get the door slamed in their face on the 8 pwr where as Carter gets 7 pwr 6 dmg (i think) 4* i mind you i clan protecting their abbilites its like come on u dont need to protect the abbility protection dmg y not make him protection all thats more like it.
56/68
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 11/06/2012, 07:31

@bilobob, i have no clue why your saying Piranas is getting a door slammed in it's face and that a really good card would be Carter O.o

2*'s, Hawkins, Tula, Bonnie Ld, Puff, and Hawkins Noel are just a couple of good pirana 2*'s. Skeelz have Redra and Sasha in mono.

3*'s, uf Tyd, Taljion, and Ulrich aren't enough, the Smokey Cr will be a surefire way to dominate. Likewise, there's Praxie, chiara, Sandro in mono, and maybe use of Lorna.

4*'s, Sheryl and Katan can provide moderate pillz gap, and are much more rewarding and less risky than Trey. Scubb in mono, maybe even Raeth and could be useful. Sting can be a pretty hard card to take down too. While Skeelz does have Greem and Jay, they do have damien, Manfred, Corvus, and Carter. Corvus has low damage, Manfred is tricky to win with, if your opponents original damage is 4 or less, damiens ability is useless, so Greem and Jay are the only practical ones.
As for 5*'s I might give some leanience. Caelus cris hard to beat as it is. Add Ambre and he has nearly no weaknesses, except for cards with protecion power, or cards like Robb Cr. Dwan is a great DR, and Aylen+ Logan causes tons of life-gap. Even Eloxia makes a beasted up Wurmhol, just without soa. Piranas have Bloodh, akhab, and dalhia as the mains. I'd say Selma is practical, and Pesth pretty closely matches Eloxia. For a cheap noob-tube card(lol) you have Sliman, a cheap card with high damage.

Otherwise, I'd say that Skeelz is a tad bit slower in the elo variety, since in halfdeck, you are practicaly limited to Redra(though I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha was still usablr), and Praxie and chiara are crowd's favorite for3*'s(not a half bad selection, thouch if they are out of price range, Lorna is your best hope), and the infamius Greem to weaken the opponent. Just my opinion on the matter

P.S., protection all would render bonus useless, and really only protection would be on power and damage, so a protection piwer and damage would make his bonus needes to protect all... Unless if a Leader is combined with an all-srop(only Eyrik and Vholt applied)...
57/68
ELMThawinner - Hero - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Monday 11/06/2012, 11:08

So.. can there be 2 or 3 ld cards per clan?
58/68
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 11/06/2012, 12:49

I wouldn't be surprised if there were additional Lds released. Why should UR cap that number at 1 per clan? Maybe Skeelz will actually get 2 Lds back to back since they were the last clan to get theirs.
59/68
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 11/06/2012, 14:54

@ghelas, think this through. Do you remember when dobbs was released? Long time ago... But we should be getting him soon enough. If we doubled up on LD's, then we'd wait twice as long. If this is what they plan, you'd best off hope you have them all by now.
60/68
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Monday 11/06/2012, 15:21

Remember that getting 10 creds plus prices for the first Ldmissions is a great incentive for players like me to do missions for Ld's I already possess.. I am hoping for a second wave Ld's off course, though I find this highly unlikely
I do have my hopes up for getting a special Leader Ld.. would really be cool, though I doubt you'd have to use leaders to actually obtain it.. would be more in league with how Tiwi Ld was released...

anyhowzz.. love the whining, loving Ghelas and his mighty remarks and links xD
good one bro!
happy gaming and let's hope UR gives us more where the current greatness is coming from!

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals