The Sakphone 25G: now available!

Friday 22/06/2012, 11:20
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 22/06/2012, 11:20

Slimmer, taller, more efficient, and more costly! These are the unique features of the new Sakphone 25G developed by Dobbs Ld. Who would have thought being able to phone to the end of the universe while playing intergalactic ping-pong with the same device would generate such interest? Be that as it may, the Sakrohm are now counting on Dobbs Ld's new invention to fill their coffers…
Dobbs Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 22th.
« Previous1234567Next »

31/64
robinrock - Hero - PøKéManïacs English
Friday 22/06/2012, 21:52

Dobbs....well I guess u better stock a lot of kenny s coz lots of LD's mission involves gain life points ..A very profitable investment
32/64
ctm54321 - Senior English
Friday 22/06/2012, 23:42

@ElitePow: If it really were, all I have to say is I'd better get a VERY good reward for completing that. Like maybe... Oh, I don't know.... 5 Large rewards? =)
33/64
The Epikness - Senior English
Saturday 23/06/2012, 03:18

Dobbs Ld is awesome! I really like how UR had made a card dedicated to our own Steve Jobs... Thank you for bringing him back
34/64
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 23/06/2012, 12:37

Extended Survivor is a mess... same problem as DT has (and the reason DT is fixed.) ... Please revamp the Survivor so low star cards have use there too.

Hands up if you have seen Stella and Miss Stella far too often...
35/64
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 23/06/2012, 14:17

Why are people complaining about five easy missions? Maybe they should research the earliest LD missions which not only involved specific game modes and characters, but were incredibly numerous (nine missions for Bella Ld!),
36/64
King Kefka - Guru English
Saturday 23/06/2012, 19:16

Gaining lifepoints is easy. Combine Ambre with Jungo (Eduardo, Nyema, Scopica) and Pussycats (Diana, Ditha) or go with a mono Rescue deck, Or try my ELO deck with Kalindra and Oflgn. You might not win every single round, but you'll get there in 2 hours tops.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2331895&list
37/64
ElitePow - Imperator - New VisioN Русский
Saturday 23/06/2012, 20:58

@Tanto89
Gain Life is the easiest type of mission. Just grab some cards that give you life on DEFEAT(like Tiwi Ld), and don't forget to put in Bridget.
And "win fights" is always the hardest type of the mission.
38/64
anzboy - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Saturday 23/06/2012, 23:09

Could be worst remember when Dubley Ld came out again a few months ago n they had missions that can only be done with certein cards? imagine first mission block 100 dmg with Uranus mission 2 block 150 dmg with GraksmxxT deal 100 dmg in poison with Sigma and finally win 100 rounds with Nimestiec
39/64
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 24/06/2012, 04:29

@anzboy
The very first time we had LD missions, Dudley had one for Ghumbo and one for Oshitsune. Closest we got to what you mentioned. After that there's been all kinda of fun guys like Rosa, Murphy, Magenta, Vince, Fifty... The ones that don't get a lot of airtime.

Now it's pretty much drifted to Win rounds/fights (by ko), deal damage and varyingly block damage and gain life.
40/64
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 24/06/2012, 04:32

@ElitePow
well I didn't say it is hard, I said it is too much hassle
losing match for mission is not my style,
I could win and gain life if you want, but I will not gonna get it as fast as people who sacrifice their match for + life mission
for example, I played and win, maybe I only get 5 life points (and it is not always gonna be 5, sometimes could be 0)
while the other, use kenny full pillz + fury, and they could get 10 easily

maybe if they put 2 mission together, win 60 life points and 12 fights in survivor and win 60 life and 12 fights in deathmatch, I would be motivated (no wasted match)

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals