The Sakphone 25G: now available!

Friday 22/06/2012, 11:20
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 22/06/2012, 11:20

Slimmer, taller, more efficient, and more costly! These are the unique features of the new Sakphone 25G developed by Dobbs Ld. Who would have thought being able to phone to the end of the universe while playing intergalactic ping-pong with the same device would generate such interest? Be that as it may, the Sakrohm are now counting on Dobbs Ld's new invention to fill their coffers…
Dobbs Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 22th.
« Previous1234567Next »

41/64
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Sunday 24/06/2012, 06:55

@tanto89 you do realize this is not a race dont u? u have a month to do these missions so winning and getting 5 a match shouldnt b a problem
42/64
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 24/06/2012, 07:31

There's almost always a way to build a deck that can win games while winning missions. Nightmare has a ton of lifegain cards -- Cutey, Pan, Kenny, and Ielena are all fairly playable, and you don't necessarily have to all-pill fury Kenny on the 1st turn to try to get those +Life points. Jungo has... well, everyone. Nyema and Scopica will help you out a bit more when you land hits with them.
43/64
jomarluna - Senior English
Sunday 24/06/2012, 07:48

Tae
44/64
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 24/06/2012, 19:23

If no one gets it, I said it is too much hassle, the mission is annoying (there are 5 missions and 2 of them needs to be done in survivor and deathmatch). I never said it is hard

meh, maybe I'm just to lazy these days
good luck with everyone who will do the mission
45/64
Wakshaani - Legend English
Sunday 24/06/2012, 21:50

For those who have misssed it, a notation: The two life gain missions do *not* have to be done with Sakrhom characters. You may use Jungo, Nightmare, Rescue ... any group at all for them.

Very important distinction, for those looking at Murray, for instance, and saying, "Whoah. Kinda steep."
46/64
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 25/06/2012, 05:57

I'm just doing this for the missios points plus credits.
47/64
H0m3Boi - Guru - The Unfound Effort English
Monday 25/06/2012, 15:16

I kind of expected some crs to come out
48/64
TSP_Luffy - Hero - The Strawhat Pirates English
Monday 25/06/2012, 21:54

50,000 clintz and space is yours : 5 tickets!!!
We just get space! where's the 50,000 clintz!!!
49/64
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 26/06/2012, 00:51

Crs please come out
50/64
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 26/06/2012, 01:20

Lol, if at 50,000 clintz, space could be yours, then that means that Kolos is worth more than space...

@Hom3Boi, cool me too. I just figured some time this month, but oh well. Bound to get 1(or should I say 2) soon.

@Tanto89, If you're going to play anyway, might as well... I mean, the only other thigs to do are elo, deathmatch, and survivor. Since this is biweekly, UR provides us with another option to supply our entertainment. That's why you get credits when LD's return

@ghelas, a 15* half deck is tricky to pull of, but i assume it's possible... Going of Jungo, you could bumb lelena down to Artus, and then you can have Scopica, Nyema, Ashiko, and Eduardo for what I consider a better choice, but that's just me. And... If you are just a fail when it comes to winning with lifegain, you can make a deck with Lola, Melanie, Tiwi Ld, Wonald, Bridget, and Kusuri... But that's probably a bad idea... Just saying if you are reaaaally bad...

@BZwade15, so, what's your point? When lds come back, there is a price spike in the clans cards. If you were to finish in... Say a day, you can sell the cards, and get credits in addition to a profit of the cards used to get the LD. All for the love of clintz and cards

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals