Discover Deathmatch Standard!

Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
108 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02

From now on, you can play Deathmatch mode in Standard format; the rules and wins will be the same as in Extended format (to find out more about Standard format, click here). And, given the low number of players in Extended 25, we have decided to remove it from the list of formats available in Deathmatch mode. Finally, we have also decided to ban Ambre in Standard format and this will apply to all the different game modes. Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

71/108
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 05:30

UR definitely needs a way to use the old 2's and 3*'s. There aren't a whole lot playable in extended, or ELO. really the only ones possible in Type extended are Bonnie Ld, C Wing, Uranus, Zatman, Olga, Lyse Teria Cr, Mona, Robb Cr, Sigma, and maybe some of the 8/4 no abilities. Sounds like a large variety, but seriously, any mode variant that has the main qualities of type 1 wouldbe nice(you know, extended with 25*'s? Kinda reminds me of extended 25...). Nowadays, cards like Arkn, Arno, and Ulrich are pretty much unusable... If UR is truly listening, they'll cut out this standard junk and replace it back with t1 and t2... Or better yet, add the old rooms that they had before... Your decision UR... Are you going to fix this madness? Or will you just let your players dwindle and have tactics in UR die...
72/108
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 06:34

Cheers for Ambre's ban...very tired of her face
Would love to see her banned in all formats since she's so boring to play against...no strategy at all

As for Extended 25 format removal? Who cares it was either lower levelled player or people abusing Jackie Cr/Zatman combo's.....and we all know how much fun that is to play against

Next change i'd love to see is a revamp of the ELO bans and a proper T1 room where I can use underpowered ELO banned 2-3* (Smokey Cr/Gil) but still have player bans on crap like Jackie Cr
73/108
Frostbyte LD - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 06:36

For everyone complaining about the lack of T1 rooms, please read this page about the new quickbattle system. http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2138145&subject_page=18

They will let everyone play with any cards against somewhat-equally matched decks.
74/108
Sephiroth_DvF - Imperator - D-Versified English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 07:10

Just keep ruining the game....
75/108
-FaZe Maco- - Master - FaZe English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 07:59

Who's going to play in a mode where you can't use Ambre?
76/108
bad acid - Veteran - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 08:58

I really don't like the whole standard thing, i miss T1 rooms
77/108
Queen Preyna - Hero - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 09:07

I think the mods are doing a good job and everyone just needs to relax. i have played yuigoh for 10 years and they make changes all the time. the best thing to do is relax and see what happens next
78/108
ToOrNot - Senior - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 09:48

Why is Ambre card created in the first place? It kill's whole game
79/108
Regonox - Legend English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 10:02

Amber out support that all the way, however removal of Extended 25 totally disagree with that.

Well actually at the moment it doesn't matter as it seems 25 doesn't work in any room extended or standard, just met an 19* on table in Standard 25 DM, but I often encounter 18 or 19 star on table decks in many rooms (and not since yesterday, but before that).
Can we please get the 25 star rooms back, no automatic selection but a real room.

I like standard and extended idea, but T1 and T2 I like more, so if they can be combined great, if not I prefer the old system.
80/108
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 12:30

The "happy gaming to you all" part is kind of ironic

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals