It’s Jive-Time in Clint City!

Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01

The nights when Moses plays at Borgia’s Palace are always amazing. All the big names in Clint City turn up to hear him play, especially when Jose Star is part of the line-up, accompanying him with his crooning melodies. It's even been known for Daqun to take part in the show, making the audience tremble in their seats with his "sadocupunture” act, while the other members of the troupe take advantage of the distraction to rob them blind. So, to emerge from one of these evenings unscathed, there's nothing like having a body-guard like Ward hg
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

21/87
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 29/06/2012, 18:14

I dont know what people are talking about in here, only good, and I do mean good, thing in this release is Jose Star, the much needed solid 2* card for Uppers, every other card gets beaten by a good amount of cards in their clans, Moses isnt that good, Daqun if only he had 1 more damage, Ward hg might go, but still, better 2* are there. But I see why UR put out this kinda cards and I expect some more of cards like this.
22/87
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 29/06/2012, 18:34

@um_Aaabattery, what about Jose Star? Wendel, Bianca, and Samantha were the only ones before. I'd say if people use Nimestiec then Jose Star would be useful
23/87
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 29/06/2012, 18:35

@19
Firstly, Nistarok. Secondly, Protection isn't really their style. They have Sob to even the playing field. Thirdly, they are strong enough as it is. I would assume that they just don't fit to your current playstyle.
@20
Probably because it's the first of it's kind. Even though the Vortex engineers aren't exactly known for their sense of moral, they still know better than making a Crystal dinosaurus with technology that's not guaranteed to work.
24/87
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Friday 29/06/2012, 18:39

Ward hg final art looks like something from Ben 10
25/87
ElitePow - Imperator - New VisioN Русский
Friday 29/06/2012, 19:02

@Ken HK
and it can be the first card ever that came out ELO banned!
26/87
Friday 29/06/2012, 21:56

@tacovender, well, yhere's what thaozal said, but of course you'd think Dregn would just travel to the future when the tests are more stable and do it then. My theory would be simple. Nobody will be able to extract DNA without getting mauled...

@sicba, Daqun might see some use. Maybe even Ward hg. Moses can play an excellent role in mono, i mean with Oscar and Mona before him, he might just be the 3rd choice... But he beats out Veccio...if anything, most of these are good because of how low their price might get...

@thaozal, i think that 19 was referring to kenny or Cutey. While they don't have any protection, I wouldn't mind a protection power and damage, but an 8/6 with protection power and damage is a bit much.
27/87
Ariosi - Imperator English
Friday 29/06/2012, 23:39

Seems the general consenious is this release was kinda bad. personally disspointed with both Ward hg and Daqun. both were so close yet so far from being good cards. Freaks have too many usable 5*s as it is, and damage=damage just isnt stable enough to pay off. Jose Star seems to be getting good reception. i only have 15 wins with the Uppers (all done in old T2) so i have no idea what they were lacking in the low star regions, but it seems an ok card. decent power, good attack redeuction, 2 stars. Moses is ... nice. But montanas already have a full compliment of 3 stars, a good few of them more stable than him. certainly not worth 20 000 IMO.
28/87
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 29/06/2012, 23:53

@26A
Well they can't just go to the future to get it if nobody has made it in the first place. And based on the iron fist structure, it's safe to assume that nobody else even does scientific experimentation at that time.
@26C
Well you just can't get an 8 powered card every single time. That would break just about everything.
Also, stop calling me thaozal. You do know that's my evil twin, right?
29/87
Saturday 30/06/2012, 00:35

@thaozol, my apologies, I was unaware...

My theory in A was acctually this. Dregn establishes his clan in the past, and begins the experiment then. Dregn travels, say 1000 years after that point. Dregn could theoretically take back the glass Kolos, and it wouldn't disrupt the time-space continuum, so long as he didn't do something like reveal how the creature was made... Just as long as his minions were still researching it.

As for C, that's part of what i was implying. I mean I guess it could be an 8/6 but only protection damage... But with power and damage, we are looking at a very powerful card on our hand. Just because it worked out ok for Pussycats most definitely does not mean it will for all clans... Id allow a 7/6 protection power and damage, a 7/7 protection power, or an 8/6 protection damage. They don't seem that bad...
30/87
Saturday 30/06/2012, 00:38

*thoazol*, lol srry, i think i missed the o/a swap first retry

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals