It’s Jive-Time in Clint City!

Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01

The nights when Moses plays at Borgia’s Palace are always amazing. All the big names in Clint City turn up to hear him play, especially when Jose Star is part of the line-up, accompanying him with his crooning melodies. It's even been known for Daqun to take part in the show, making the audience tremble in their seats with his "sadocupunture” act, while the other members of the troupe take advantage of the distraction to rob them blind. So, to emerge from one of these evenings unscathed, there's nothing like having a body-guard like Ward hg
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

71/87
0_NastyNacho - Imperator - TrAitorzZz English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 11:02

Only Myke is a card that might come out, but he seems still quite good. The other cards are just OP, Katrina a 2* with 8 power for Rescue? And such a strong ability, will never happen. If it would be a 6/2 with Heal 1 Max. 10 it might happen, but not those stats.
Not to speak about Flavio. A 3* card with a potential of 9 power? Ok, that might happen, but 8 damage without bonus, so a 1HKO card for a 3* WITH 9 power? I highly doubt it.
72/87
Euzebe - Legend English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 11:19

Aren't you a bit off-topic?
73/87
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 11:19

@72
Prolly a 3*.
@73
Despite being beaten to pulp by any Soa. Like Ataoualpet. I would call the powersuit Flavio overpowered. Unopposed 9/10 for a 3*? Otherwise, it's a fine idea.
74/87
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 11:41

How come Montana got a 3* Suzie?
75/87
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Thursday 05/07/2012, 12:02

"The other cards are just OP, Katrina a 2* with 8 power for Rescue? And such a strong ability, will never happen."
Indeed, poor Rescue wont even get a 8powered 2★ card that is weak to soa cus people just hate them. " If it would be a 6/2 with Heal 1 Max. 10" yup, indeed it would be another weak 6powered crap card, in this case with a weak healing ability. Rescue really need stronger cards, not crap like that! One 8 powered card, or at least some more playable 7powered cards, that are not 5★ huge!

7/5 4★ with confidence -2 power min1
8/2 2★ Without ability
7/3 3★ +2 life

Something like that, finally pushing this clan. No more only weak 6 power cards, no more Rescue being ripped apart by sob!
76/87
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 12:36

@Meelosh
Nearly 4 years of power creep + a minimum on both ability and bonus to even it out?
Also, we should get some more Support: +life cards.
77/87
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 13:42

I made those examples as I typed, didn't really gave balance that much thought. Though...
I made Katrina in 8/1 largely because the whole point of her is to be a blocking wall in case of SOA and/or SOB. As for her ability, her existing bio screams for her to have it. Though i agree it should a 3*
As for Flavio... yeah I actually thought him as a more SOA vulnerable Copper and sort of fits his bio, take away his key asset, he's a wimpy ex-hairdresser. But yeah, adding a star and/or turning the ability to a courage/revenge-based one should fix the OP-ness a bit.

@Euzebe My bad if you were referring to me.
78/87
0_NastyNacho - Imperator - TrAitorzZz English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 19:28

Ok, I was already thinking they would be too strong, but Steel is also right, Rescue needs a bit more strong cards, but this was just too OP
79/87
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 23:01

I think that if Rescue's average power is 6 (with a bunch of good 7 power cards) and SoB clans' average power is 7, saying that Rescue gets "ripped apart" by SoB may be a little over-dramatic...
80/87
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/07/2012, 00:54

@0-Pride, again, an interesting thought, though I think the Crystal idea is a bit more practical and useable. Now a lava monster on the other hand...

@wolfwitness, all of those are rather strong. A 1 hit ko with 9 power for a 3*? that is very very strong that it's not funny. 5/4 support attack +5? that's a 5/6 attack plus 20. In my oppinion, thats just very strong. Now if it had stats like Boohma, you might have something. As for Katrina, i agree, the ability suits her, but I'd look towards Ivy stats. An 8/1 with an ability is too strong for rescues, and ruins weakness to sob. Steve and Lea are bad enough as it is XD... Although it is an interesting thought of reocurring cards with new stats/abilities... Or better yet clan...

@Euzebe, well, we are talking about what would be interesting in future card releases. It's sorta on topic... Maybe...

@meelosh, i'd say if rescues got a 3* Suzie, it would be op. Rescues elo focuses a bit more on impacting, while Montana focuses on powerhousing. Moses just kinda gives more possible impact to an otherwise very powerful clan. Plus, Oscar and Mona definitely are better than him, so he's not exactly best choice... And he cannot ko!

@nastnacho, not really. Tey are pretty tough to face in ELO and type extended. Any weakness they have would be best left.

@Ghelas, you mean to tell me that 7 power isn't a big advantage against 6? Plus, most Rescue abilities don't particularly add offense. Tula for example can kill nearly all but Buckler...

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals