Budget Hugo DT deck for top 150?

Tuesday 03/07/2012, 21:23
Gunsterpanda - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Gunsterpanda - Veteran English - Tuesday 03/07/2012, 21:23

Anyone know of any cheap top 150 DT possible deck containing Hugo (cause he's free)

or even better

a cheap/budget deck without Hugo that has top 150 possibilties. It's not that I like Hugo, it's just hat I have him and now that I gathered some clintz Im looking for budget DT decks.

Preferably ~10k Clintz ish budget plz :/ yeah i know super cheap i hope its possible
« Previous12Next »

11/11
Raptor WMD - Master English
Friday 06/07/2012, 01:37

I highly recommend you spend more then 10K on your DT deck. It will pay for itself if you can top 50 with it. I'm currently using a deck that cost 35kish market value and which i won a DT and top 5ed a DT with in 2 tries so far. http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2343079 is the deck. If your not spending a lot of Cash Money UR your best way to make money in game is DT's.

Kazayan to Beetenka is an easy budget cut that will save you 6k or so and i haven't played a game that having Beetenka would have been worse yet.

Chiara to Stanford or Burt depending on your play style is another reasonable budget cut to this deck. But i highly recommend you own Chiara. She is simply the most useful card in UR that isn't CR when star count matters. Makes a great splash card in any Mono clan deck.

With those 2 cuts the deck would cost 20kish and should put you in the top150 really easy and if your good Top 10 or even winning isn't out of the question with a deck like that.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals