The Mystery Child

The Mystery Child
Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
79 messages
The Mystery Child
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18

Andy Ld is a child unlike any other, even amongst his peers in the Academy. According to rumors, he was brought there by a powerful enchantress from Poldachie-Golgovine when he was just a baby with his teddy bear in tow. The woman, dressed in a long, hooded black cape, spoke to Caelus Cr until Dawn about Andy Ld before finally handing him over… What therefore could this mysterious child, who never lets go of his teddy, be hiding?
Andy Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before August 5th.
« Previous12345678Next »

31/79
ctm54321 - Senior English
Friday 06/07/2012, 22:14

@Selena fan: SoA. SoB. Both weaknesses of Futoshi that Andy could care less about. 1 star less for the same stats and the best insurance-policy type of ability in the game. Feel free to go for KOs with him without a guarantee - you'll get some Pillz back if your opponent wins, while their supply is crippled. Finish with Chiara or Jay's Revenge. Futoshi's one of the best Ld's, but Andy's better.
32/79
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 02:35

@ITs kidUSA, you shoulda seen the missions when they first came out. If i recall, I thought one said inflict 200 damage with candyjack.

@wolfwitness, it could be every 2 weeks tey release old lds(until our next new clan, but that'll be awhile). The less batches of new LDs means the more often we see old ones, and more credits!

@avauk/selena fan, It's a tough choice... Futoshi is debatebly as good or better than Heitachi... But I'd say 3rd best 4*. Andy is definitely under Praxie, maybe under chiara. Stability or power? Gotta go with avauk, i might use any, but I have no need for futoshi...

@jack cr, you'd take Praxie under chiara if he's in this deck? Strongly doubt that you'd take Andy Ld over Praxie though, so might as well use Praxie :/
33/79
Gikun - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 03:18

Wow, nice card.
Don't spamming here, titoro and ghelas.
34/79
Vino-TIS - Senior - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 07:15

Honestly, just made the top three Ld's. Bonnie Ld, Andy Ld, and a very tentative tie between Futoshi Ld/Tiwi Ld/Valentina Ld.
35/79
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 08:02

Harrow is the best ld hands down useable in t1 & t2
36/79
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 12:42

@tititoro
Or you might as well look at the rest of the deck before automatically slapping in Praxie. He's good, but not this generation's Lyse Teria....
37/79
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 13:55

Definitely under Praxie? *Maybe* under chiara? Chiara is easily one of the best three stars in the ELO metagame, on par with Robb Cr, Mona, Olga. Praxie is a really good card, but the fact that you say Praxie is better than Chiara already proves you can't judge a card properly.

Andy is a good card, but Chiara and Sandro in mono are without a doubt more powerful than him. You can make a case for Praxie being better as well, along with Lorna, Snowflake and the others. He's a good card, but not a game changer. Defeat recover 1/2 is a pretty weak ability imo.
38/79
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 14:53

@thoazol, and Duessel WMD, Sandro and Chiara are both very good, and in normal situations are better. When put against the threat of Nathan, Marina, and spiagi, . I would argue chiara being as good as Robb Cr, Mona, and Olga, since Olga is more stable, and poses a poison threat, mona's ability works in conjunction wih her bonus, and robb cr's ability and bonus stack up to -5 opp power min 2, or -2 opp power min 1 against 3 or less power. Skeelz already have Redra to set up revenge, so while you could make a good deck with this guy, I just don't think it'll be as succesful as one without necessarily 2 revenge cards in it, and a card meant to counter any DR. If you disagree, I respect that, and will look into making a deck with andy, and cchiara/Jay, with no Praxie, to see how well it goes...
39/79
Contraversys - Master English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 15:57

Anyone else catch the reference to Annie the Dark Child from League of Legends?
40/79
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 16:19

I'm just saying that if you for whatever reason are running a Skeelz/Frozn deck It doesn't hurt to have a third revenge fuel along Redra and Tiwi Ld. Especially one that can hold his own when needed without relying on bonus.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals