The Mystery Child

The Mystery Child
Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
79 messages
The Mystery Child
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18

Andy Ld is a child unlike any other, even amongst his peers in the Academy. According to rumors, he was brought there by a powerful enchantress from Poldachie-Golgovine when he was just a baby with his teddy bear in tow. The woman, dressed in a long, hooded black cape, spoke to Caelus Cr until dawn about Andy Ld before finally handing him over… What therefore could this mysterious child, who never lets go of his teddy, be hiding?
Andy Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before August 5th.
« Previous12345678Next »

51/79
Cavfanatic - Senior English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 03:37

How can i get to Andy Ld's page?
52/79
Dr Lumiere - Imperator - The Pro Ghosts English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 03:39

"Have you seen my bear Tibbers?" indeed... Hahaha...
53/79
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 04:41

Ugh he's OK i guess...but not really what Skeelz needed....come on UR clearly they have a multitude of great 3* to choose from
Chiara and Sandro are staples in mono...Praxie/Lorna and Snowflake follow suit and how many 3* cards does a clan need??

I don't think Andy Ld replaces anything really.....if you play him you'll find that an 8/4 alone isn't as strong as you might think (this is a big reason why Praxie is only an average card)
54/79
URHunter - Titan English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 05:28

Would you play him in a T2 survivor splash in mono sent? you have copper, and the 2 Chloe that can 2HKO with him or a furious Hawk. It has 1 power over the FPC 7/7.
55/79
kidUSA - Master - Biggest Team Seen English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 06:42

@wats_happenin

Praxie is #1 3* in Skeelz, in my opinion. But I 'spose it comes down to personal preference. Just like I prefer Logan over all other 5*'s, because of his unmitigatable damage, but im sure others would say Logan is only average.

But I agree that Andy Ld is mabey 5th 3* choice in Skeelz. Personally I think it would go Praxie, Sandro, Chiara, and Danae, with Andy Ld fighting for that 5th spot against Lorna/Snowflake
56/79
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 07:34

@ITs kidUSA, at least I'm not the only one who prefers Praxie over chiara

You sure you'd prefer Logan to the rest? Due to an 8 impact, you could argue 2nd of the 5*'s, but I think caelus's brute power manip, supported by his damage can cream many cards. I can't lie though, given how many 2 damage 2*'s, and 4 damage 3*'s, we might be seeing an ELO ko deck with Logan(although Jay might be preferred). Like you said, comes down to personal prefferance...
57/79
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 12:46

@URHunter
I wouldn't. The C/C/C+Andy works on first stage opponents, and that's it. And since it's T2, Eebiza or Selina would give in essence the same benefits with a bit more damage.
58/79
{rw}mesoshiny - Colossus English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 17:55

Are you supposed to be able to get mission progress on the Libere ton pouvoir missions with any clan? My deck is 4/4 Skeelz/Vortex and i make constant progress on the mission with the Vortex.
59/79
Gikun - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Monday 09/07/2012, 01:12

Why people prefer Praxie rather than chiara ? Chiara is good as a splash, but praxie's sucks.
Or maybe Praxie is better because of his prices ? lol
60/79
Wakshaani - Titan English
Monday 09/07/2012, 02:26

Praxie's price is based on how he makes fun of Spaghetti, Uranus, and the rest of the damage-absorbing peeps.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals