The Mystery Child

The Mystery Child
Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
79 messages
The Mystery Child
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18

Andy Ld is a child unlike any other, even amongst his peers in the Academy. According to rumors, he was brought there by a powerful enchantress from Poldachie-Golgovine when he was just a baby with his teddy bear in tow. The woman, dressed in a long, hooded black cape, spoke to Caelus Cr until dawn about Andy Ld before finally handing him over… What therefore could this mysterious child, who never lets go of his teddy, be hiding?
Andy Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before August 5th.
« Previous12345678Next »

71/79
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 07:10

@-Steel-, they could make a solid -2 opp power min 4. I'd say that's worth considering(if we were to assume it were made. I'd say that it is possible to have her be beaten, depending on the 3*'s stats or abilities.

Chiara is variable a good 3*, but compared to some of the 3*'s best, I don't know if she's top knotch as lyse teria, robb, Olga, maybe Mona... I like them a bit more than chiara, but like everybody says, player prefference. All of the Skeelz have different tactics, so of course players prefferance matters. If I run Redra and maybe andy, chiara would by far appear as a better choice than Praxie lets say. If I did a split with Frozn that contained kalindra and Sah Brinak, then maybe Praxie would prove to be a better option than Chiara.

8 power is weak to attack manip depending on how you use it. Obviously no pillz is getting me anywhere, but in the case of chiara vs Rowdy, my moneys on chiara. Apply 3 pillz to beat him at 1 pill, and any further pillz requires 2 out of him. True you may have to waste a couple pillz to manage against that starting attack headstart, but considering Redra, Sasha, and now andy Ld, you have a decent number of ways to counter your opponents pillz count. Any card is a bluff... Just some better than others IMO.

@bilobob, low on 6 damage? Dwan and Tomas appear more than useable. No defeat abilities? Eloxia. That and Redra/Dwan could work somewhat effectively.

Though I must admit, having an 8/4 with potential of dropping opponents power by 2 to a min of one is impressive. Not really any counter aside from first turn hits, or confidence. I don't typically run Skeelz, so I don't knkw many ELO card tactics, much aside from Sandro/Sasha mono support decks, and Greem-revolved decks(since her poison is powerful, and hard to prevent.).
72/79
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 13/07/2012, 10:45

@tititoro...man either you are trolling for fun or are just ignorant

Chiara is argueabely in the top 10 3* in the game! Their is a reason her and Redra are splashed in decks!! I think you may have mentioned 4 of the others in your comment

She is so vital to her clan its ridiculous and simply obliterates cards....you don't need maths to prove it. An 8 powered card that can drop any card by 2 power is insane...she is almost unfair to face half the time...its a waste of pillz even attempting to overpower her

I don't even see how you could provide an argument for any other Skeelz 3* being better than her

As for your random posts, you seem to contradict yourself every single time? First you say Chiara's ok, then she's good, then she's not good against attack manip, but then again she can beat attack manip with very few pillz

'If I did a Frozn split that contained kalindra and Sah Brinak, then maybe Praxie would be a better option'...why would you even bother pairing those 2 clans together? Seeing as both rely on pilling heavily to actually win a round...
73/79
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Friday 13/07/2012, 21:53

Aren't we getting off-topic here? And if Chiara's that good, why do I hardly see her in-game all?
74/79
Infiniti - Master - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 13/07/2012, 21:58

Now the real question is :

Will Leaders get a ld?
75/79
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 14/07/2012, 13:38

Or will clans get a second Ld.
76/79
Wakshaani - Titan English
Saturday 14/07/2012, 20:09

We'll find out if Leaders get an LD in just about three weeks. I sure hope so!

Nice to finally have every clan (but leaders) represented.
77/79
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 15/07/2012, 05:24

Or, will UR surprise us with a new idea, which will occupy a week every 4 weeks to replace the new ld time spot? Or will there just be nothing :/

@wolfwitness, well, maybe they got a bad hand, and you might not see them that often.

As far as off topic, we were talking about Skeelz 3*'s...
78/79
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Sunday 15/07/2012, 06:30

I really want my Bonnie Ld then they can do whatever they want with there ld's
79/79
Gikun - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Sunday 15/07/2012, 08:08

@steel That's right, baby. They're really pro.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals