[EVENT] CLINT CITY CHRONICLES - A URBAN RIVALS RPG EVENT
Wednesday 25/07/2012, 17:32
bob81 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
[EVENT] CLINT CITY CHRONICLES - A URBAN RIVALS RPG EVENT
bob81 - Titan - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 25/07/2012, 17:32

Clint City Chronicles - A Urban Rivals RPG event

HERE IS ONLY A LITTLE OVERVIEW, YOU'LL FIND THE RULES UNDER THE ITALIAN SECTION!

The entrance fee is a card with Min value 1k.

This is an attempt to fuse UR to to fuse UR with the RPG basics.
You'll have some Attribute Points and you'll progress in the game gaining experience points and leveling up. There we'll be a plot and you'll be an active part in it. You'll have to take decisions, complete sort of "missions", answer riddles (and google will not help you muhahha) Part of the game will be played in chat and messages but you'll also to battle quite often vs each others and vs me (like in RPG the master runs the Non Playing Charachters)
There will be a map ( http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7007/ccity.jpg )and there will be items.
It will be quite difficult to run the event with more than 10-12 players, so, if there are more request the first phase will be a battle phase targeted to reach this number.
I think the duration of the event may vary... but it won't be a fast one. And it will require a good activity.It will be turn based and I'm thinking about 4-5 days duration per turn.

Because it's the first time i run an event like that, THE RULES CAN BE SUBJECT OF MINOR CHANGES DURING THE EVENT, changes that can be required to improve the gameplay, or fixes some concept bug. I'll gladly consider your advices during the all event, but remember that every final decision is mine
Always keep an eye to the Italian section for updates

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals