(EVENT) Trump Card

(EVENT) Trump Card
Saturday 28/07/2012, 22:54
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
(EVENT) Trump Card
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Saturday 28/07/2012, 22:54

I haven't bothered to advertise here in quite a while so I figured why not for this one...

Trump Card

This is the 36th event of the CC Circuit. For those of you unfamiliar with the CC Circuit the basic concept is an event circuit, run by yours truly, in which unusual and entertaining deck formats are typically used. The circuit has a strong core group of regulars and of course you get some new faces every time. For more information on the CC Circuit please check out or join the free event in the bottom of my profile called CC Circuit Players.

Anyhow, this event is open to the public and has a low entry fee as always. The 1st and 2nd place finishers only will receive prizes and therefore will be well rewarded for their efforts.

The usual structure for my events, with no exception here, is to start out in group stages (usually two) cutting the bottom X players at the end of the stage until we're down to just eight players. At this point we move to a 1v1 single-elimination bracket-style playoffs just like in many professional sports.

It's easy, it's fun and it's a wonderful environment that perfectly blends high level competitive play with friendly, sportsmanlike and playful banter.

If you've never played a CC Circuit event you have no idea what you're missing! It's never too late to join the circuit!

Don't miss this event!

Finally, even if you decide not to join this event, please take a moment to rate it green. Thank you!

2/4
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Sunday 29/07/2012, 00:04

Meh, shoulda just waited til after the "new day" to post this but its whatever. Here is me bumping the thread and letting people know the event is still taking signups.
3/4
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Monday 30/07/2012, 03:57

The event still has a few spots but not many! 40 players is the max I'm willing to allow. Join now or never!
4/4
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Monday 30/07/2012, 12:21

I highly recommend this event and any of CC Spring's future events

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals