(RECR) Limit Break
Monday 30/07/2012, 03:43
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
93 messages
(RECR) Limit Break
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Monday 30/07/2012, 03:43

Limit Break

Limit Break has everything you could possibly want in a guild! EVERY guild claims to have amazing players, be active and have active message boards but lets be real- Those things obviously can't be true for EVERY guild that claims them to be. Limit Break, however, is the real deal. Here are some verifiable facts toward the point-

-Our guild high scores and accomplishments are listed on our home page.

-We have maxed out on points EVERY SINGLE WEEK without missing a single time in the past 6 months AND we've always done so before the weekend has even started.

-We have over 15 very active subjects going on any given day on our message boards. Typically well over 50 new messages get posted in any given day, often more, and this is without any spam or counting threads. We have everything from games, to market threads, to strategy threads to chat about real life. We're social.

-We have players that excel in each game mode as well as market experts who have maximized their investments to make big money in this game- they can teach you how to do the same!

-In addition to being a level 23 guild at the time of this posting (level 24 before this weekend arrives) we're also a tight-knit, warm, welcoming community of friends. Everyone is a valuable contributor. Everyone receives respect. Everyone has a say.

So, JOIN US!

Our requirements are listed on our guild home page. Also, we love no-obligation visits! Join the team today!
« Previous12345678910Next »

2/93
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Monday 30/07/2012, 07:25

I joined because I have been in flat and non active guilds. LB is great and is the most active guild I have been in! Market experts (myself) are always willing to share some tips about making BIG money (over 4m and I have a few current investments)! Admin saff is amazing and CC is THE MAN. Join
3/93
Ark Assassin - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Monday 30/07/2012, 07:54

New thread, wow. Join now! They're EXTREMELY active!
4/93
Kong47272 - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 30/07/2012, 20:39

It's a great group, I joined about a month ago and have had a fantastic time.
5/93
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 30/07/2012, 22:49

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
6/93
akeeyu - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 31/07/2012, 02:12

If you want to join one of the best guilds in UR just pm me or another admins to join, and click on the join limit break button
7/93
yellowjarl - Event team - D-Versified English
Tuesday 31/07/2012, 04:32

There great
Had a full fledged review in the old one but can't find it but basically all it was in 1 term

10/10 experience
8/93
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Wednesday 01/08/2012, 00:47

We're still actively recruiting and we've already added a couple new people to the crew.

If you're active, mature and friendly/personable (and you're at least a presentable level in the game) we'd be happy to have you!
9/93
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Wednesday 01/08/2012, 18:37

Want active?

We're maxed for the week on Wednesday morning.

Level 35+, active, friendly, mature, personable = Apply today. Please send an admin a message when you apply.
10/93
akeeyu - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 02/08/2012, 18:54

Still recruiting. pm an admin today and join a group of people who genuinely care about the game

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals