Guild challenges

Guild challenges
Monday 30/07/2012, 09:06
Mac_Leod - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Guild challenges
Mac_Leod - Admin - Dark AllianceEnglish - Monday 30/07/2012, 09:06

Next week will start the second stage of the Summer of Clint City.
During August guilds are pushed into the limelight in a international
event where, during one month, a new challenge will be given each week.This week on Friday at noon, the top five guilds in the ELO ranking will
receive 400,000 Clintz the founder will share as he/she wishes with
his/her guild members. Even more! As an extra present, ten 200,000
clintz prizes will be randomly rewarded to ten guilds ranked in the top
150 on Friday at noon.Don’t lose time and select at least 4 guild champions so as to automatically participate!
« Previous1234567Next »

41/64
xZurk - Veteran - Immortality English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 11:08

Is there a calendar showing the dates when the events take place or am I gonna have to be in a constant state of confusion by trying to find out which post is correct on this thread
42/64
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 16:05

@ DarkArmor-AU - This week is the tournament as stated above. See post #25

@ xZurk - they are keeping it a secret until the announcement. Like this week's challenge was announced last Friday. I would expect the next challenge to be announced on this Friday after the DT challenge finishes.
The only one that I was confused about was the first one where they used terms of "next week". Probably simply a translation error. Wish we had a little notice on that one, but what's past is past - can only look to the future and hit the upcoming challenges as they come
43/64
Euzebe - Legend English
Friday 10/08/2012, 12:06

And now the results:

The founders of the following 6 guilds will receive 400,000 Clintz to share with their members:
(6 because this week we had a tie)
UNION OF THE SUPREMES
Wise Men Distracted
mugiwara team
``THe_PeRFeCT_UnKnOwN``
Imperio Xibalba
Pioneers

The founders of the following 6 guilds will receive 200,000 Clintz to share with their members:
★Massive(◣_◢) aTTack ★
The Knife
NeoAndromeda
_Injection_
Dragões Lendários
LIBERTADORES DA AMÉRICA
Ellas to Megaleio sou
TKC
§§ SucKer Punch §§
L'Empire Des Démons
44/64
Euzebe - Legend English
Friday 10/08/2012, 12:12

The second challenge ends and the third is starting. You’ll have several days next week to be the best in DM. About the prizes, as it happened for the two first challenges, the 5 first guilds in the DM ranking on Friday 17th at noon will receive 400.000 Clintz. Their founder will be able to share this reward with his/her guild members as he/she wishes.
And don't forget, as usual 10 x 200,000 Clintz prizes will be randomly rewarded to ten guilds ranked in the top 150 on Friday at noon.

Good luck all!
45/64
Wicked Witch - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/08/2012, 13:09

That makes 2 in a row for tpu congratz
46/64
L8Rdays - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 16/08/2012, 20:02

The DMs this week and the challenge itself has been disappointing. I have seen at least two Guilds CLEARLY cheating/rigging results to get higher scores for their Guildmates. I have no desire to name names here, but allow me to explain:

In one instance I saw three Guild members in the same DM; one was 10/0/0 and another was 0/0/9 (all loses to the same Guildmate). Both were over level 70 in rank, and the one at 0/0/9 has a record ELO score over 1600 (which I question as well now). All games were 12-0 for the winning Guild member and were completed in less than 2 minutes. There are no excuses for this kind of discrepancy for players of this caliber.

In the second instance (completely different Guild from above), I was in a room with other players from the same Guild. One member was losing to his Guildmate very quickly every time they played (less than 2 minute games). Then, when he played me twice, he stalled every turn on both occasions to prevent me from getting points quickly (3-4 minute games each). Literally, three rounds waiting until the last second every time.

I give full marks for the way people can come up with creative ways to cheat in order to make up for an inability to play with skill and legitimately win.
47/64
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 16/08/2012, 23:59

@L8Rdays: If you see anyone who you think is cheating please take a screen shot and send it, along with a description, to support. You can access support by going to "Contact Us" under the green ?

You can then select "I have a problem with a player: (Cheating)" from the drop down menu.
48/64
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 17/08/2012, 01:17

Staff has battle logs and they can - and they should - prune out the suspicious behaviour = disqualify ALL games that had more than few fights with same guild member and they resulted always the same outcome. This should be done to whole guilds, not just individuals. Guilds that have had cheating members should be denied access to rest of the League of Champions and the names of the cheaters should be delivered to guildmasters so they can - if they wish - act upon it.

Obiviously this is kind of problem that should be rooted out immediately and with heavy hand; individual cheater's accounts should be disabled. Permanently - regardless if they paid for the game or not. It has been stated in the game rules that cheating is forbidden, but obiviously this rule needs to be reminded a bit better?

This is great opportunity to make clear and persistent stance against cheating - actions that will be remembered for a long time.
49/64
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 17/08/2012, 04:38

@ DeepEnd - trust me, the staff deals with cheaters everyday and there are a lot of blocked accounts to attest to this. It is impossible for them to be everywhere and catch everything, which is why it's important that if you find an instance of cheating, to report it to the staff under the "contact us" menu so that the staff can have an easier time finding it.

Yes, we all know that cheating happens. That's why we need to report it. Discussing it on the public forums does not help.

So, back on the topic of the challenge. This week's challenge is almost over. Good luck to all the guilds in the final stretch. Going to be a close finish for some of the places with currently the top 12 all having a score of over 600 - impressive. Most weeks, 600+ would easily be top 3. The competition brought out a lot of players vying for scores.
50/64
Euzebe - Legend English
Friday 17/08/2012, 12:21

The founders of the following guilds will receive 400,000 Clintz to share with their members:
1. LES HÉROS DU PANTHÉON
2. WISE MEN DISTRACTED
3. PIONEERS
4. ARMY OF ELITE MERCENARIES
5. ``THE_PERFECT_UNKNOWN``

The founders of the following guilds will receive 200,000 Clintz to share with their members:
1. -Raven Lord-
2. navixu 0wn3r
3. Gp Alguno
4. 0 Allstar GUB
5. MSoLDaDo uP
6. Subz3ro77
7. le tos TTG
8. ItalianShock
9. Ice dragon T
10. BW_Malu Brown

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals