The End is Nigh!

The End is Nigh!
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
86 messages
The End is Nigh!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39

Any self-respecting proclamation of the end of the world needs a presaging prophet. And this time round it’s Lakit banging his drum and chanting about a terrible event due to take place before the year's out. Perhaps Clover will explode the world’s most destructive bomb, or will Dr Falkenstein put together an army of killer zombies with super human powers? In any case, his latest prototype, Bill, is not particularly scary with his trowel for a weapon...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added.Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456789Next »

21/86
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 10/08/2012, 16:50

I knew a non-Nightmare necromancer would come our way! but that necromancer should of been hominage to FaustVIII from Shaman King.
22/86
GvnOva - Master - DirtyTwo Card Pickup English
Friday 10/08/2012, 17:02

I think Bill is just here for the story
23/86
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Friday 10/08/2012, 17:08

Thanks Boing for your kind reply! I am sure Frozn is not forgotten
24/86
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/08/2012, 17:09

Bill's best trait is the low minimum. That still doesn't save him from being just bad.. Then again, Magenta isn't that impressive either.. And Dr Falkenstein is supposed to be a professor on the subject
25/86
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/08/2012, 17:21

Lakit: this card I like, and also hate. Hit 7/4 is subpar, and his max is 7. I think he will perform Sigma/GraksmxxT/Uranus combos though. Get in that poison and heal and block damage will make you nearly invincible.
9/10

Clover: not sure how well this card will fare. Reminds me of Ella, but she has + 1 power and damag, and her ability and bonus stack to -5 opp damage min 1. She's a rather basic card, and is definitely going to come in handy. Personally I will stick with Muze and Noemi, with this as 3rd choice in most of my decks.

Dr. Falkenstein: well well well, UR is getting clever with support:- lately. He reminds me of Sasha, so you could use them both as good ways to pill low, and win a round with say chiara and probably win. He will be very useful in any mono for Skeelz, so I think that I approve of this guy

Bill: now this card I like. He has a combo going for him believe it or not. Im running ELO, so my opponent has 14 life. I winthe first round with Azel. I win the second with say Edwin(any 4+ damage, so you could do splits), lose with dudley, and then lose with Bill for ko. In other words, make dudley reduce there life to 1, and Bill to 0. I think many people will shun this card, but I personally like him
26/86
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 10/08/2012, 17:57

No no, Clover is not like Ella at all. Clover's ability is WAY better than Ella. In fact, anytime you would run Ella from now on, you should make it a priority to free up space to run Clover instead.
27/86
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 10/08/2012, 19:33

Ella's damage reduction will reduce damage up to 2 because of the min of 4 on her ability but Clover will reducer a 6 damage character to a 1 damage character because the min on Clover's ability is 2
28/86
007 Mi6 - Senior English
Friday 10/08/2012, 19:38

Lakit is good i mean the maximum is a bit high but 4 heal will keep you at seven the whole time

Clover is great with bonus minus 5 damage with bonus
29/86
Chenrezi - Senior English
Friday 10/08/2012, 20:01

Okay, it's been at least three, if not four, releases since Frozn got any new characters. That's 6-8 weeks of the new clan sitting at 13 characters. Nice to hear that there will be more of them released soon, but honestly, it's completely ridiculous. This time last year, there was at least one new Berzerk in every new release.
30/86
Gipsy Joe - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Friday 10/08/2012, 20:15

Also Clover is more flexible. Ella's 5/2 stats make her a horrible attacker, but 6/5 can be useful at times.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals