Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Do you think this deck is decent enough to do okay in DT?

Thursday 16/08/2012, 23:56
csmin - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
csmin - Senior - Team Canada ForceEnglish - Thursday 16/08/2012, 23:56

So my guys are... Lost Hog, Sayura, Zinfrid, Zhu Tang
Benson, Cliff, Nancy, Gordon
Bridget

Only lvl. 26, about 500 clintz right now. Comment please!

2/5
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 17/08/2012, 08:38

By the time this message gets through, this may have already been said...

Don't use Rescue as a half deck. Their support bonus is designed to be used in a mono clan environment. There are loads of cheap-as-chips Rescue presets out there, I suggest you check some out for inspiration. Good luck!
3/5
WCH_Pavnish - Master - Working Class Heroes English
Friday 17/08/2012, 18:49

Ok mate your deck is a good deck but not for dt what I suggest is dump the Rescue or you could play them on their own due to their support bonus. I think that you should sell your Rescue and go with another clan. Which clan is your choice I personally love the Montana.
Btw if you want to make a preset go to collection and click on Make my current deck public just above the format ticks and next to the load save update of decks. That way people will be easily able to visualise your deck and comment directly.

Hope I was of help

Pavnish.
4/5
2sHaMe - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 17/08/2012, 21:25

.Hello 2sHaMe,

Congratulations! You finished 91st in the last Daily Tournament with 408 Battle Points.

This was honestly with your deck idk if this would be good enough for you, anyway, Bridget hurts your deck and put me in trouble few times, also to many stars due to that i was facing op decks too often you should try to build a deck with less than 31 or 23 stars, and if you decide to do that do not use Rescue clan as half.
WIN FAST LOSE FAST & GOOD LUCK
5/5
csmin - Senior - Team Canada Force English
Tuesday 21/08/2012, 22:55

Okay, well I made a new deck only with rescues...
Nancy, Cliff, Gordon, Ghoub, Benson, Lothar, Beverly, Bridget. How does this look?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals