Help for a mono uppers deck

Help for a mono Uppers deck
Sunday 26/08/2012, 17:20
DK-agac22 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Help for a mono uppers deck
DK-agac22 - Veteran English - Sunday 26/08/2012, 17:20

Well this currently is my deck(for DT) :http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2397845&list
but I now have 29 217 clintz to spend,so should I buy 1 very strong card like Dorian and put it in my deck or should I buy 3 or 4 cards like Maurice,Nellie,Jeeves,Herman...what would you advice me to do and which cards (Uppers card)should I buy?

2/6
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 22:48

Hugo used to be a good budget card for newer players getting into DT, but now he has a 10 point penalty for any match that you win with him in your hand (even if you didn't use him). He isn't worth it at all anymore.

I'd definitely recommend getting a card like Nellie. Fantastic Uppers card. Cards like Oxen, Rubie, and Kazayan are also good, and Herman is Nellie with an extra star and 2 more damage.

This deck got me a DT win yesterday:
Herman, Nellie, Kazayan, Oxen, Rubie, Harold, Bianca and Jose Star.

The 2* cards are up to personal preference. Try it out if you wish.
Good luck!
3/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 22:50

Interesting deck. I would personally change Janine to Oxen, Jody to Maurice and Glenn to Hefty.
4/6
Raptor WMD - Master English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 23:21

Buy this except Beetenka instead of Kazayan until you can afford Kazayan. If you come up a little short on clintz sell your copy of Glenn as you won't be needing it. Herman is best for DT and Dorian is the best for elo.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2343079
5/6
DK-agac22 - Veteran English
Monday 27/08/2012, 11:05

Thank you all for your advices
6/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 12:55

No problem.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals