Match ups

Match ups
Friday 31/08/2012, 14:48
MakinoMane - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Match ups
MakinoMane - Titan - Vengeful Little PoniesEnglish - Friday 31/08/2012, 14:48

I think the current match up system needs a rework. I just fought the exact same player 4 matches in a row in a DT. This should not be possible. I am not complaining about lossing these matches because I won every match again this player. I'm complaining about the fact that this makes unfair match ups to players. I think we need some kind of improvement in the match up system so that we don't play the same player more than once in a DT. Maybe put some kind of block on it so that it randomizes you to not be able to play that player again for another hour. This way we get more varient match-ups

2/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 31/08/2012, 23:30

Sometimes the only player the system can pair you against is the same player. It shouldn't happen that often and when it does its not that much of a problem.
3/5
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Saturday 01/09/2012, 01:35

It does happen all the time. same player 3, 4, even 5 times in a row. that's something i expect in DM, but then there's only about 10-12 players in the room, lol!

not to mention that i gave up trying to play DT with my favorite deck format (16-23*) simply because of the amount of time it takes to find opponents...
4/5
EA-Tabz - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Monday 03/09/2012, 18:34

I find the same opponent 3 times sometimes in one tourney
5/5
PermanatorWMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 23:25

I once got 5 times in a row and it was peak time when most players play tourney.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals