I think SoB clans are still playable in ELO
Here are two adventages of SoB clans that you should not miss out:
- Stably against others clan especially SoA clan!!
- Can be defensive cards most of them and most of the time!! Stop clan poison; +damage; +-life; pillz recover, etc!
Highlighted card in Nightmare
: (I play NM in ELO
so I would like write about them)
- 2* version of Jeena
, very strong for defensive, too easily to fit in deck.
- A bit underrated includes its price. Stably +life, and better then similar cards with -life (no max.), like Oxen
- No doubt strong poison.
- Stably 7/1+(3), too good as a 2*, quite similar to Z3r0 D34d
+3 damage in GHEIST
+3 life in Roots
- I think Edwin
is a good card, to take down opponent's power plus stop their bonus, and make 5 damage which is reasonable.
- Another underrated cards, replacement of Kenny, but only 3*. Same stats as Loma Noju
and Dr Saw
, but they are 4*.
Here are three adventages of NM that you should not miss out:
- Many great low-star characters that allow you to leave space for big characters.
- Characters with independent abilities allow you to mix up with other clans easily.
- A clan with both great +life, -life and poison abilities, easily to match up variety strategies.
The only bad thing I can see on NM is that most of their playable 4 - 5* characters are banned permanently/very often.