DarkRooster - Novice Español

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Nightmare Elo..whats left of it :(
DarkRooster - Novice Español - Wednesday 19/09/2012, 18:19

2/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 19:11

Ok deck. I would personally change Cutey to Sargh and Kenny Cr to Glorg.
3/8
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 22/09/2012, 12:28

Pan COULD be switched to Edwin if u have difficulties winning, Azgroth to Glorg (not quite Azel cuz u have Karrion)
Eadh COULD be replaced with Phyllis
4/8
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Friday 28/09/2012, 19:20

Kenny Cr not ban anymore? OMG...since when was the last time i play this game xD
5/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 29/09/2012, 13:12

Must of been ages ago i can't remember Kenny Cr ever being banned.
6/8
Monday 01/10/2012, 15:59

Since theres a post on this might as well make use of it. i think Nightmare really needs some solid 4/5 star in the arsenal. their collection for 2/3 star is so insanely good but 4/5 stars are so pathetic. many many would argue that they have a solid line up of 4 stars, and Karrion also exists.
however that is not truely correct. for 4 stars, the only one which i really see much use would be Azel (or Kenny Cr but now that he is not as available....). others such as Glorg/ Magenta they are good but really kinda lagging out through the meta game with their 6 power and all stops just arent as potent as they used to be. Azgroth is not usable.
as for Karrion i really cant help but feel that he is WAY overrated as a 5 star. ok ok i know that poison 2 min 0 is very very great ON PAPER but think about it not only does it kind of contradict with Azel but it has to be used on first turn to deal the full 11 damage. i dont know if its just me... but even if Karrion does win first round i dont see it that hard beating the nightmare's since they lack attack manipulaton. what if he is hit with soa? BAM mediocre 7/5. and also he isnt really immune to much stuff drs still hit him hard and power manipulators really makes him hard to use. ok not saying he is bad but how about something that does not contradict with Azel? (ps the other 5 stars are just horrible i dont see Nistarok usable and banning Ghumbo was not necessary).
7/8
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 00:15

@the oracle Azel is a great 1st turn bluff if your opponent expects you to overpill and for calling bluffs yourself for some cold hard poison. AlsoI completely disagree with you about Azgroth, he a is a immense wall that I would compare to the likes of Gibson. He is not the most powerful wall because of the high min and low damage but he is excellent when damage is not a issue (example: a poison/life-gap oriented deck). I have made decks with both Azel and Azgroth that were very strong and consistent, it's a just a matter of how you use those cards. Another 4* would be kinda nice for Nightmare but when the Nightmare Ld becomes available again I think they won't be completely behind in 4*s compared to some other clans.
8/8
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 02:08

Not complaining about Azel actually i was aiming at Karrion.
Azgroth is nowhere near as good as Gibson, and Gibson isnt even that good of a card anymore, being overlooked by his 4* teammates.
Dudley Ld isnt that great either, I would go as far as saying Glorg and Magenta are both better choices.

I really just want a 5* that really works for Nightmare without constantly struggling to win a round.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals