Daily Tournaments: Separation of the Standard and Extended formats

Monday 01/10/2012, 11:37
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 01/10/2012, 11:37

As well as the rotation of the Standard format, we are pleased to announce that the separation of the Standard and Extended formats in the Daily Tournaments has been achieved!

See below for further details of what this change involves:

- The two tournaments will be separated in your history according to their deck format. You can find your tournament history at the following address: /game/tournaments/history/

- A lottery for players ranked in the first 150 in a daily tournament will now be held for each of the two formats (Standard DT and Extended DT). Each tournament format will have its own prize of 5 CRs that will be distributed according to current lottery game rules. 10 CRs will therefore be distributed every day.

- There will also be a jackpot for each tournament.

- However, for technical reasons the two tournaments will take place at the same time (at even hours of the day) 
Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous123456Next »

41/53
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 18:42

Samantha, Frankie Hi and others that were released earlier are in standard cuz they are in starter packs, and cards in starter packs are in starndard, simple...
42/53
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 00:38

Ah, yes forgot about that part. Same goes for leaders and Ld's correct?
43/53
-27- - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 02:39

So i can use my cards (stated from the previous page) for the standard format correct? regardless of the X Mark on the rules?
44/53
EA-Tabz - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 21:11

Easy top 150
45/53
Dexwell - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 22:32

Wow now that this is out I have completely forgotten my anger over the destruction of T1! No,I haven't, don't care what they come out with, when T1 was destroyed so was the fun. It seems this comes out just as people were raging over the fact T1 was tkaen away, and the other thread announcing the rotation of Standard was spammed by people upset with the loss of T1, as it shoudl be so. I see there are a few people other than me posting on this thread that are still upset. Let's keep it that way.
46/53
PriMinizZztA - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 23:41

Adding Cr through lottery systems is good for the game period

and as a price in a DT for Standard a very good choice to fuel the participation on this format
47/53
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/10/2012, 03:52

Now also,if you could do the same thing for elo,add a T1 survivor room where anything goes,mand ake a T2 elo survivor /dm room that would be terrific.
48/53
-Ayi- - Legend - The Club English
Sunday 07/10/2012, 13:43

"...wanna put the chat back to normal please"
Support, please return chat to normal!

And please cross out all non Standart Characters from the Standart DT penalty list!
49/53
jenice - Master English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 11:04

Dailt tournament is much Better Bring it Back
50/53
jenice - Master English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 11:05

Daily Tournament is much Better can you bring it back

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals