Curse and Mutation

Friday 19/10/2012, 11:21

There’s a menace on the prowl in Clint City. Don’t go out if you’re not prepared… Heading straight from the future, Naele is trying to stop the Nightmare clan from turning her into a vampire and condemning her to a life of eternal suffering and bitterness. Be sure not to cross her path if you want to stay alive, nor that of Sprinter’s from the Berserk clan, who’s not at all happy since his transformation. Only Treeman with his force of nature, or maybe Eugene with his crabs can hope to re-establish the balance of power in Clint City!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.

Friday 19/10/2012, 11:33

Naele is a beast will she replace Dregn as the 5 star? Sprinter could be used in SOA heavy weeks for heavy damage. Eugene and Treeman are decent.

To see their abilties and final arts, check out Curse and Mutation

Friday 19/10/2012, 11:47

Wow TNMT, Spongebob Squarepants, and Captain Planet refrences and like the new Vortex card she might replace Dregn but I doubt it since his reduce life

Friday 19/10/2012, 12:43

Hmmm, a card the just screams "Elegant Crystalline Goddess of destruction", a decent bluff card, A STOP OHKO and a much needed filler card for a clan full of hippies... nice enough but... where's the much needed filler card for a clan full of rude, pretentious rich people!?

Friday 19/10/2012, 13:28

Haha they misspelled Berzerk and put Berserk rate green if u notaced:thumbsup:

Friday 19/10/2012, 13:33

Haha you misspelled noticed and put notaced rate green if you can:thumbsup:

Friday 19/10/2012, 13:59

What the hell? No Upper? The Upper are officially "extinct" from the new blood pack.

Friday 19/10/2012, 14:11

OMG I CALLED IT! I talked about a captain planet card in the Roots but I called him sgt. Earth , look at it under the Roots comments page

Friday 19/10/2012, 14:36

Ow, how lovely. Look, could UR stop releasing card spoiler pictures on Facebook ? I mean, I know you have to squeeze money out of every inch of this game, really ... but some of us are actually trying to enjoy the GAME here :sweat: ...

On a more serious note (if you didn't recognize the sarcasm above, that is) what's up with the 50k+ cards in every NB release ? And that card is ALWAYS the rare. Very dirty trick, UR, very dirty.

Friday 19/10/2012, 14:48

and now the new card

Hope UR can release another 8 power 3 star and 2 star
doesn,t care backlash much
the my wish will come true

Reply to this subject