Tips on how to win DT's?

Tips on how to win DT's?
Friday 02/11/2012, 02:29
LikeGodzzila - Veteran Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Tips on how to win DT's?
LikeGodzzila - Veteran - Go VeganPortuguês - Friday 02/11/2012, 02:29

So, I have been searching for tips on how to maximize the DT score, and the only tip I see is: Play fast, but, how to play fast? Playing our turn faster doesnt make that much diffrence since the enemy always takes ages, and I also read a lot: Lose fast, what does that mean? Shall I win as much rounds as possible in order to get the maximum score even if I lose, or should I just give the enemy the match if I have no chance?

2/6
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 02/11/2012, 08:01

The enemy does not always take ages... thats a slight overstatement i think.

do your part and play your turns fast

check your internet connection and computer... i used to play on an old comp and what appeared to me as my opponents taking a long time was my comp and or internet being slow

lose fast... if you are vs a slow player... getting KOd is your best bet. if you are vs a fast player, winning an extra round might be worth it.
3/6
LikeGodzzila - Veteran - Go Vegan Português
Friday 02/11/2012, 18:24

And how much points is considerated "good" to get in a fast win match?
I play mono Bangers and 90% of my wins I 2HKO and I get arround 25~29 pts, is it good?
4/6
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 19/11/2012, 20:45

Perhaps cut back on your star count so you can get more points also if you can win 3 rounds per match with a KO you get more points per round, as well as leaveing a pill or 2 if you can afford it with a win
hope this helps also check out
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/help/?category=0
for daily tournament breakdown
5/6
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 30/11/2012, 14:00

The first turn usually takes the longest. having an idea what you will usually play based on what you draw, not on what your opponent has, can speed you up a lot. In the final round, if you're going to win, just use all your pillz but 1. Saves you doing the math and preserves your extra +2 pts.
6/6
2sHaMe - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 01/12/2012, 13:39

Mono

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals