The tier list of cards for (star, clan)

Sunday 25/11/2012, 11:05
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
56 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 25/11/2012, 11:05

Hi guys! so because I have seen some inactivity in the forum, I have decided to do this. Basically, I am going to name a clan and a * number and can u guys please contribute to nmbering the best to worst card for that star number. Lets start off with Junkz, 4 stars.

imo: Rowdy, Qubik, Eibeza, Gibson, Fizzle, Nobrodroid, Malmoth,(and then rest are pointless)

ok lets see what you think of this tier
« Previous123456Next »

21/56
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Friday 30/11/2012, 00:18

"Tula used to be a great card, USED to be. TRUE she beats a lot of annoying, but most of those cards you mentioned can be beaten by Puff as well.... TRUE she has 4 damage but thats almost the only edge over Puff she has..."

Most of the cards I've mentioned can be beaten by Tula for *FOUR* damage. Piranas suffer from dubously low damage. Montana comparison: Why do you think people always run Avola over Fabio?

"while Puff beats up to 90% of cards pill for pill in UR. for the case of half decks, Tula is WAY TOO SHAKY, wihtout SoB bonus she gets stomped over by attack manipulation anyway."

Lol, Puff in half decks.

"and honestly now that Amiral Coco is out she is already beaten by 2 2*s already"

Try running Amiral Coco, please. You'll find he's near useless vs. Junta, FPC, NM, other Piranas, Skeelz, Bezerk, most times vs. Frozn... And when he comes in handy... 6 power isnt what it was before in ELO. Cards are tromping around with 7 power *MINIMUM*, beating you pill for pill, and 3 damage is hardly anything in ELO anyways.
22/56
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 30/11/2012, 03:32

Wow... then saying that every card could be better than any other card..... even Alexei could be better than Striker (lets say when facing Luba)

@cyber this is about the general case where a Jose Star is definitely better than Gail Ld (in most cases). look, in some cases cards are debatable as I said ESPECIALLY THE 5* Piranas, personally I really like Bloodh as I have said once but I know most people will disagree.

my point is, why ruin the point of a forum? if you dont like this then just dont comment on this. For your case of Maurice, I think that he is indeed a special card that will shine at some times,
23/56
Cyber - Legend - El Dorado English
Friday 30/11/2012, 05:05

We are talking about ELO here. Lets keep this on topic. Striker is perm banned. But to rebut your statement...Obviously Striker is better than Alexei because of an extra damage. And you cant control what your opponent deck is but you can control yours. By writing that, you still dont understand what I mean in my previous posts. I am sure I have contributed some great inputs in this discussion. In what way did I ruin it? I would very much like to know. You chose to reject my views. Fine. I may not be the best player here in this thread but I am certain other players agree with what I said. Thank you for showing me that it is not worth it to post any more on your thread to continue the discussion.
24/56
Saturday 01/12/2012, 11:07

I am just saying that why trying to ruin a forum post? and how is this comparison completely useless? EXACTLY you can control the cards in your deck, but not your opponents so that is why there is a point in discussing about how useful each and every card is. For instance, Dorian is a card that is almost always taken over Hefty/ Herman. why? BECAUSE Uppers is weak against SoA.
26/56
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 01/12/2012, 19:00

Fang Pi Clang:

2*: Chan, Marlysa Cr, Kusuri, Yumi, Muntendon, the rest.
3*: Shifou, Zhu Tang, Nakata/Ralph, Sayura, Rei, Windy Mor, Yusuke/Yu Mei, Elya Cr, Xia Leming, the rest.
4*: Heitachi, Futoshi Ld, Fei (though it's very very close between those 3), Zinfrid, Macumba, Ryuichi, Kati, the rest.
5*: Kerozinn Cr, Tsubame, Kuei, Yoshida, Hattori, Nekurenbo, Sung Tsu, the rest.
27/56
Sunday 02/12/2012, 13:23

@MAR ok mono Thormund first, but second is Tolliver that 3 damage helps, third would be Victoria junta needs anti-soa but its all debatable
3* Milena > Jane Ramba Cr cuz junta is offensive, but personally i like Wyre and Trish more offensive capabilities and SoA is invaluable
4* Isatis ok Brianna/Arnie/Bryan are all about as good as each other Gatline DEFINITELY last
5* Naginata > Ray in so many sense.... what are you thinking....

@maki cant agree more with you but for 5* its still a bit debatable (2* as well) but yah very good list otherwise
28/56
Sunday 02/12/2012, 14:15

Lets see what you guys think about this Vortex tier:

2*: C Wing, Cyb Lhia, Ward hg, Neloe (but all these 3/4 are INSANELY close), Butch, Drorb, nedgodz etc.
3*: Deea, Sunder, Qorah (these 3 very close once again), Marty (underrated), Onyx, Izsobahd, Kobalth, Galen
4*: X-0DUS, Dagg (2 close cards again), Lovhak, Lehrg blah blah rest are horrible
5*s are interesting very debatable
5*: Oflgn (i like the life gap), Dregn, C Beast, Naele, Shaakarti, Sekutor
first 4 debatable mostly what do you guys think?
29/56
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 02/12/2012, 17:20

I think Victoria deserves the #1 spot in the La Junta 2* tier. She has decent enough stats for a 2*, but more importantly, she utterly wrecks mono SoA decks... SoA basically turns her into a 4-damage Spyke. An easy-to-fit 2* card giving you that kind of advantage against pretty common setups is HUGE.

Oracle: I think you basically nailed the Vortex tiers, well done! I value Cyb Lhia a bit above C Wing. A 2* that has 8 power, can gap for as high as 7 damage, and has pill recovery is amazing, even if SoA does turn her into a crappy wall. That min 4 is easy enough to play around -- if either you or your opponent gain life throughout the game, it is effectively reduced.

For the 5*s, I'd say Naele is my first pick, with Shaakarti being second... Just due to the last 6+ months of changes in the meta. Unmodified 7 power is starting to become outdated, and Oflgn either has to be a hard fork, or connect for him to be of any use. SoA murders him as well. He used to feel a bit overpowered, but now he feels like a risky choice. Naele forks much better, handles SoA and SoB better, and can sometimes just become a mean endgame wall. She is an extremely flexible card, despite needing Confidence to be at her best. Shaakarti is a wildcard, with a Courage ability that you don't want to face on a 7/7 card with pill recovery... And of course, with 7/7 stats, she can sneak in a hard hit in an off-courage turn.
30/56
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 02/12/2012, 18:21

I love when people ask for opinions and then shoot down any opinions that don't match theirs.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals