Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How do you beat gheist in survivor type 2?

How do you beat GHEIST in survivor type 2?
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 02:11
ITs AvgLegend - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
How do you beat gheist in survivor type 2?
ITs AvgLegend - Veteran - YoungMoneyCashMoneyBillionariesEnglish - Wednesday 28/11/2012, 02:11

I have beaten them with my ulu watus, but is there any other clan, that can take them on??
« Previous12Next »

2/11
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 17:40

Absolutely no other clan can beat them. Either you use Ulu Watu or you instantly lose. The game will actually forfeit for you to save you the time.
3/11
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 12:01

Most clans can beat GHEIST and most lose to them, same as any other clan you face. Its all down to tactics and how you use your cards. GHEISTS weakness is that they can stop bonuses easaly so Nightmare, Skeelz e.c.t keep their abilitys and attack, power, damage maipulation clans can manipulate them.
4/11
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 13:16

In T2, Power and Atk manipulators eat them, literary EAT them...
5/11
Ghnami_LOA - Imperator - Legends of America English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 20:17

I love Nightmare in Survivor t2. Nightmare+Skeelz=1337. Caelus, Michael/Thomas, Dwan, Jay if you feel like it and the usual suspects for Nightmare+Leader
6/11
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 22:14

Hmm i had posted on this but it was rejected for some reason

anyways as they said t2 powa, power manip and attack manip all the way. as for t1 like aaabattery said Nightmare Piranas and Skeelz laugh at ghiest
7/11
greygrey7 - Senior English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 04:47

GHEIST are very easy if you plan to encounter them, if you put just one stop card and one heavy base stat card in your deck it is very hard not to lose.
8/11
-Kefka- - Senior - - RaW Talent - English
Friday 04/01/2013, 23:23

Would Jungo do well against them? They have a good number of Stop cards that don't necessarily need their Stop activated to be solid.
9/11
0 KILLIC - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 05/01/2013, 12:04

I see the biggest threat for GHEIST is Roots. GHEIST is so bad without their ability
10/11
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 06:35

Something i've noticed while playing against GHEIST in t2 and that is a majority of players will open up with Draheera with 6 pills. Then they will most likely bluff on the next turn with either Rolph, Methane, and XU52.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals