Which do I take?

Which do I take?
Sunday 02/12/2012, 03:39
Airikan1 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Which do I take?
Airikan1 - Senior English - Sunday 02/12/2012, 03:39

I'm still relatively new to this game, and I'm at a crossroads. I'm trying out a Bangers/Skeelz half deck, and I have 8k clintz to work with. However, I can't decide between Chiara or Fixit. Here are my current in use cards:

Bennie (Debating which one gets out. him or Naykee. Fixit would replace both)

Any help would be appreiciated. If you've got other cards in mind, feel free to say so. Just keep in mind I have a low budget to work with right now.

ACalculus - Veteran - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 02/12/2012, 06:14

I must say, Skeelz aren't that good in half decks - in mono you can use cards like Sandro, Sasha and Dr Falkenstein to their full potential. However, if you must use a Skeelz half deck, i would recommend Redra and chiara. I don't play Bangers, so unfortunately i can't help you there.
Sunday 02/12/2012, 19:12

Thx bro. I settled on Fixit for now, though I could always sell him for my money back so it's not that big of a deal (unless he drops in price massively over the next few days lol). I've heard that Skeelz work best mono, but if I exclude just those few support characters you mentioned, they seem to still be ale to work nicely.
BombMonkey - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Monday 03/12/2012, 20:10

That feeling when you could have gotten a Cr before it became one. I know how it feels.
0_Less - Senior English
Monday 03/12/2012, 20:38

Lol chiara just went cr
Hula_Daisy - Phoenix - Immortality English
Monday 03/12/2012, 21:49

Replace Bennie for Lil Jay he maybe cheap but he is good
Monday 03/12/2012, 23:18

LOL. omg. just my luck with picking the one that doesn't go CR. I literally can't belive this happened D:

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals