First deck of life need improve !
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 06:44
Uk-Nasun - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
First deck of life need improve !
Uk-Nasun - Senior English - Tuesday 04/12/2012, 06:44

My First step to the game World

Hello ppls.. I came to this MMP games world and Facebook Just recently.. and this is my 1st deck of life.. So pls tell me how can i improve it ?

2/7
ACalculus - Veteran - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 08:31

Get rid of the Rescue - they suck in half decks. Replace it with another atk manip clan, or even a power manip. Also, you might want to get staples like Tremorh and Qubik. Although i don't play Junkz, i might suggest Junkz/Piranas, as they are both centred around pillz manip
3/7
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 22:39

Its not so much they are a horrible half deck they can be +6 or +9 its just they work best mono. Its most unorthodox to see a Rescue half deck.
value to value and one of those more popular and thought to be stronger combos out there would be Uppers with Junkz you could use Herman Jody Hefty and Harold and put Dreen to Flanagan at the very least IMO
4/7
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 13:10

What is Herman Jody Hefty and Harold ? I understood flangan
5/7
URHunter - Titan English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 20:08

I am rather in favour of dropping the Junkz and do mono Rescue. As long as your cards are semi-decent, it is VERY forgiving.
6/7
Thursday 06/12/2012, 18:39

deleted
7/7
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 10/12/2012, 07:02

Jay to Belgosi might win you more rounds

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals