A Murder Mystery (Win A Award Cr)

Tuesday 04/12/2012, 18:09
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Tuesday 04/12/2012, 18:09

In the hectic run up to Christmas and the unexpected voyage of two infamous Clint City members, Copper has had his work cut out for him, down at the Clint City Police Department.

In his haste to be as proactive as possible through this busy season, Dayton has accidentally shred a very important document. This document is an Ancient Crime Statement, describing in detail, one of Clint City's first and most horrific murders. Copper, furious, throws Dayton out of his office and tells him to "Go bust a Montana or something'. For should this document not be remade, or redrawn, the Killer will be released of all charges against them. "And they were guilty as sin." Copper mused.

Horrified, he retrieves the poor strips of ancient parchment from the waste paper basket and glues them back together as best he can. But alas, its no good, the document is far from complete, whole words are either
illegible or entirely missing.

Copper, who was the officer who handled the report at the time, thought back to the interrogation he'd had with the Killer, how the killer had confessed to everything. He believed, even though it was a long long time ago, that he'd be able to fill in the blanks from his memory and remake this very important crime report. He stared at the few salvaged words:

(CONTINUED BELOW)
« Previous123456789Next »

41/87
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 06/12/2012, 02:46

Question 5 Clue #1: Go play some elo and you might get lucky.
42/87
Thursday 06/12/2012, 03:18

Another useful clue for question 9, I know a ton of people are struggling with it.

Question 9 Clue #2:

Tatane - 125

Keep at it
43/87
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 06/12/2012, 04:15

Those are some Devil-Questions With Devil-Hints
44/87
Thursday 06/12/2012, 04:27

Question 10 Clue #1:

The Da Vinci Code
45/87
chenkz - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Thursday 06/12/2012, 05:14

Yeah, i don't even know how i am supposed to "going up" with stairs or ladder. can anyone give an example?
46/87
chenkz - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Thursday 06/12/2012, 06:46

I think i already know the answer, so lets just forget that instead can you give us question 3 #2 hints?
47/87
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 06/12/2012, 15:22

Didnt Jackie Cr broke the code of Askai ?
49/87
Thursday 06/12/2012, 16:23

Question 3 Clue #2: All in a Montana day afternoon!
50/87
HoA - Frozen - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 06/12/2012, 16:53

Thx for the hint

i might have found the answer of 2

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals