Would it not be Awsome if.......

Thursday 13/12/2012, 10:21
Mr Intelijent - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-VersifiedEnglish - Thursday 13/12/2012, 10:21

Wouldn't it be awsome if on the 21st of December they released Glibon Dasha Sakrh. I mean that name has been mentioned so often in the Sakrohm clan it's a wonder that a card hasn't been made yet. Lakit and Aleister both had their bios refering to the end of the world and at such a time a deadly card should be made. Perhaps he can come as a savior of the world to put things back in order, I don't know but I really think it would be awsome to have this happen. Thoughts?

2/8
ACalculus - Hero - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 12:42

Glibon Dasha Sakrh... such a long name...
I wonder how they are gonna fit that on a card

Anyway, the release of Lakit especially sorta suggest that GDS will come on the supposed 'end of the world'. It's sorta fitting, isn't it, to send a prophet just before the guy he prophesied comes out?

Hoping for a great card, although might not be as good as Guru Cr and such, but still, an 8/8 is good enough
3/8
Infiniti - Event team - Tequila Sunrise- UR English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 17:40

I never thought of that o.0
4/8
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 19:13

Thanks to this topic I think I know what clan will get their next Uchtul-like event on the 21th of December

"Perhaps he can come as a savior of the world to put things back in order, I don't know but I really think it would be awsome to have this happen."

I'm all for a card that can create balance by countering Askai, Mona, Kalindra, Beeboy, Uranus and Robb Cr...

5* 8-4 Stop opp. Ability & Bonus?
5/8
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 19:28

I think it'll be the Sakrohm version of Uchtul/Romana, where we have to do 'missions' as a collective
6/8
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 19:31

He could be released like Uchtul and Romana, a big event celebrating creation to call it forward.
7/8
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 20:07

Hey i have an original idea! no one in this thread has suggested yet that they could make a Sakrohm version of Uchtul and Romana !!!

*looks up* .... oh wait... EVERYONE has said that! LOL

more broken records PLEASE
8/8
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:01

It's the way the posting system works, Shanks. If I had know two other people had posted the same thing, I wouldn't have bothered, but I'm glad I'm not alone in this idea.

What would it's missions be? Life gain, DR, Sakrohm and (two other clan) wins like with Uchtul?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals