Need help branching out
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 03:09
0 Murphanater - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Need help branching out
0 Murphanater - Veteran English - Wednesday 19/12/2012, 03:09

Hi guys,

So all my UR life i have been using mono Piranas. I have recently become bored with my adventures, and i want to look to invest in a new style; split decks. I wanted to know if anyone has any good suggestions for me. I want to start participating more in ELO and i want to do well obviously. I am looking for a +att clan, such as Rescue, Sentinel, or Junkz. Or even a -att clan like Uppers or mont. Please help I have a little over 80k to spend so i think i have some options.

Thanks guys!
« Previous12Next »

2/11
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 03:46

At 80K no Montana deck is beyond you.

As for a half

Mona
Spag
Ace or Prince Jr (whichever you prefer)
Edd Cr (Or Desmond if you don't want to fork out 40K ish)

For higher Stars

I go with Don as my 5* in a half deck for Montana
3/11
ZEPHYRIM - Hero English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 03:52

Almost every clan is viable in elo. go look at public presets for decent elo decks. the deck im currently using is

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2495460
4/11
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 04:45

My advice: Stick with mono-Piranas
5/11
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 05:10

+1 to both of the above.

imho a good rule of thumb is to mix up atk manip/SOB/Vortex with power manip/damage manip/SOA so that you can bluff the low pill battles (atk manip/sob) as well as win the high pill battles with power manip or damage card

Don is cheap and packs a punch for his price, but he's somewhat similar to XU82 - better for low pill battles. I like Don, but somehow nowadays i tend to lean towards using Jimmy. Tino is also useful if you like bluffing low pill battles and still packs a punch either way.

imho if you want even more flexibility, going for lower -atk clans such as Uppers or sakhrom is also good.
Hefty/Herman Maurice Jose Star/Wendel/Samantha is pretty cheap and provides decent utility.
Dobbs Ld/Anakrohm Wakai/Murray Lakit/Jautya Stella/Miss Stella could also work.

Jungo and Freaks can also work in combination with most clans since their cards have a diverse range of utility and are on average pretty good base-stats wise meaning they can go for high pill battles quite easily
6/11
0 Murphanater - Veteran English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 08:07

Thanks for all your responses guys.

Is there a good deck that i could so half Piranas and half another more powerful, dmg oriented clan? I know that Piranas have great 2*s so i feel that could work well with many other clans.
7/11
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 09:55

Piranas 2s are actually kind of outdated. For example, Tula is great vs some attack manip clans, but she gets eaten by ability attack manip, ability SoA, Prot: Power, Prot: Bonus/Stop Bonus/Copy Opp Bonus on attack or power manip clans. That's a long list...

I would recommend using Selma/Lizbeth, Raeth, Ector, and Hawkins for an offensive Piranas half. Combine with any 11-star half that has good utility (like Pegh, Jean, Rodney, and Benicio) for a very solid deck.
8/11
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 11:49

Pegh, Jean, Rodney and Benico aren't all that strong. I would go with Diana, Clover, Lucy and Wanda
9/11
Lingod - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares Português
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 12:33

I like to experiment with Piranas, I used mono Piranas for some time and like you I felt the need to try half decks.

This is my deck, it doesnt have nukes, i prefer to win by strategy to win 3 rounds or otherwise just neutralize the big threats in their decks.

Im not a top player my maximum was 1322 but here is my deck, hope at least you have some ideas to build your own.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2494776
10/11
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 18:14

@ComeAtMe:

I think that sounds like a great half to run with Piranas, too.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals