What just happened....
Thursday 20/12/2012, 11:01
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
What just happened....
AGPrinz - Titan - The BeSharpsEnglish - Thursday 20/12/2012, 11:01

I will tell you my story.

My Opponent's Cards: Mindy, Troompah, Pegh, Jean (11*s)

My Cards : Diana, Quibik, Temorh, Veenyle Cr (12*, 1 card no bonus)

my first move - 4/13 pills on tremor (since 3 would leave me even pills, however, Mindy beats me on 3 pills of her own)
his move - 1/13 pills Pegh (standard, safe opening right?)

i gain 2 damage, he gains 1 pill advantage

Next move, he 3 pills Jean, I 3 pill Veenlye.

I 1 pill quibik, he 1 pills Mindy. (i win that round because of soa)

full pills vs full pills, he wins with Troompah, and the match by 1 damage.

Had I used quibik against Jean, i may have yet won.

TLR Jungo 2*s are extremely strong

2/4
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 14:34

Neither Diana nor Veenyle Cr are topend characters. Basically, all your opponent needed to do was play either Pegh or Jean 2nd to nullify you countering with Diana, and then play Troompah to counter Diana. Because you had pill disadvantage after the 1st round, which meant there was no situation you could beat Troompah with Diana, mathematically you lost the match after the 1st round. You are also dead if you go below 9 pills: at 8 pills, Troompah would beat Diana on pill parity.

So your best opening play would have been to lead with Veenyle 0 pills (this means that you will assuredly have a win against Pegh unless your opponent wastes 2 pills on Pegh), then counter with Tremorh or Qubik 0 pills against Jean or Pegh. Either you won round 2 or now you have at least 1 pill advantage. Now if your opponent reads round 3 incorrectly you win the match.
3/4
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 19:19

"Jungo 2*s are extremely strong"

...You don't think Troompah had anything to do with that loss?
4/4
AGPrinz - Titan - The BeSharps English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 20:52

Troompah also had soemthign to do with it, but the real problem was Jean. Also, i believe i could have won if I had furied against Mindy / tried to out pill the Troompah with Diana.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals