Do you sell the CR cards?

Sunday 23/12/2012, 20:17
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά - Sunday 23/12/2012, 20:17

I am playing every day 2-3 daily tournaments in Standard with my Vortex deck. I have found that not so many people play there and its easier for me to win. Every time I hope that I can win 1 CR,whatever that is

So here is my question,to the guys that have won Collectors

Do you sell them or keep them? I am relatively new so collection doesn't concern me that much,I want to build some nice decks(except Uppers. I hate them) and I can't afford to pay more for credits(I buy some every week,but nothing extraordinary). So do you sell them? Are there people that buy them?

Thanks a lot in advance and happy holidays!
« Previous12Next »

11/12
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 31/12/2012, 05:36

If its free and you don't care about your collection/just want new strong cards, go ahead and sell. pill is right this is a buyers market not a sellers market but a free prize win that you may not use, you may as well sell it for some new cards
this is assuming if/when you win it will be a non playable cr card if its a playable and you think you might use it, you should consider keeping it and using it for a while while waiting on a market jump
12/12
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Monday 31/12/2012, 19:23

Yeah that's what i have also seen here. For example although some cards have ridiculously high prices on the market,players(especially experienced ones) believe that they cost much less and I am more open to their opinions than some trolling done to keep cards high priced.

One example was one guy selling DJ Korr Cr where someone else came and said that he probably costs like 100 000 clintz(Don;t remember the price).

So with this in mind,it seems that really expensive cards on the market,will be better for trades with other cards

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals